World Cup 2018 Qualification Gets Under Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

World Cup 2018 Qualification Gets Under Way

Oh man this Uzbekistan goal is gonna make it hard for Iran and Korea. Ughhh Qatar once again losing to them when it matters for us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Uzbekistan and their lucky 1-0's --> better lovestory than twilight

Comment

not good. We'll be under more pressure now in the group.
        sigpic
        Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

i say is better uzbek get point, as we can play them , they play good football, qatar does not, so is better for us, they will be 6 points,if they win, then us at 4, korea at 4 then syria with 1 and qatar with 0

Comment

fuq uzbks might now qualify for wc. Nontheless they are iranic brothers I support them if Iran doesnt make it ( which will not happen bc we will make it )
            EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

the only winner on the day, in every sense of the word: Uzbekistan.
              sigpic
              Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

We need to capitalize against Syria. Let it be noted that Uzbekistan barely beat Syria 1-0 and Korea tied them. We need to score early and drive up a goal difference.

Comment

Qatar and their over paid Uruguayan coach are totally useless bunch of toothless mercenaries!! ( Faghat jeloyeh Ma jhest meegeeran!!)They are completely demoralized and their team is in shambles, dont be surprised to see Carrero kicked out next week!!

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                    i say is better uzbek get point, as we can play them , they play good football, qatar does not, so is better for us, they will be 6 points,if they win, then us at 4, korea at 4 then syria with 1 and qatar with 0
                    Yep, Qatar will be hurting after 2 games with 0 pts. Feeling hopeless.

Comment

our next game will be hard, but again iran only play well when games are hard!that how they are

Comment

Qatar scored on 86th min, Ouch! Another bitter loss for them.

Comment

Alexander Genrikh gets yellow card!! is that his Second?..

Comment

WTF! All of a sudden, Uzbekistan are leading group A with 6 points followed by Iran and S. Korea with 4 each.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by YeCheesi Tala View Post
                              fuq uzbks might now qualify for wc. Nontheless they are iranic brothers I support them if Iran doesnt make it ( which will not happen bc we will make it )
                              They are turkic

Comment

Another Qatar fight almost broke out, this time against the Uzbeks. Sore loser behavior.

Comment

Working...
                                X