• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
    10 minutes 0-0 QAT UZB
    Stadium half empty
    You can hear more Uzbek fans voice than Qatari's
    I guess they didn't give all the migrant workers the day off from dying on their WC stadia construction sites or perhaps if they had some actually Qatari's playing then more locals may be tempted to drag themselves away from their goats milk and East European whores.

PS. Just joking before anyone starts talking about xenophobia!!!
    “I swear it upon Zeus an outstanding runner cannot be the equal of an average wrestler.” - Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
      thank you. but it says:

The uploader has not made this video available in your country
      http://www.yalla-shoot.com/live/9138...zbekistan.html

Comment

http://livetv.sx/en/eventinfo/438121_qatar_uzbekistan/

Comment

The call for prayer in the middle of the match

Comment

Qatar plays a lot more Coherent football than us. They look more like a team, which reflects their better preparation.

Comment

boring match so far

Comment

Both these teams are operating at a similar level to China. Those three make up the second tier sides in this group and on their day they could get a result against both us and Korea but all three are clearly inferior to us and there's very little to be afraid of here, all three lack attacking threat and are so toothless that only defensive mistakes will result in them doing anything against us.

Comment

QAT 0-0 UZB

HT

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                    Both these teams are operating at a similar level to China. Those three make up the second tier sides in this group and on their day they could get a result against both us and Korea but all three are clearly inferior to us and there's very little to be afraid of here, all three lack attacking threat and are so toothless that only defensive mistakes will result in them doing anything against us.
                    Agree, none seem to have the quality to beat us if we play our usual game. However, we don't seem to be more threatening than them either. I doubt we we have scored against Qatar without their GK blunder.

We certainly need to work on quality of our deliveries and finishing. We didn't take any benefit of the corners/free kicks either.

Comment

But none of them have the individual quality like Azmoun, JB, Dejagah, etc. I'm watching the UAE game too and I'm bloody glad we got these three ahead of them, the likes of O.Abdulrahman, Mabkhout, Khalil, etc are causing Australia all manner of problems.

Comment

Not sure if Qatar stadium empty or all fans wearing white bath robes
                        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                          Not sure if Qatar stadium empty or all fans wearing white bath robes
                          LOOL they're wearing white Dishdash

I hope this match end in a 0-0 scoreline.

Comment

Aussies scored

Comment

Abdolrahman khordesh belakhare .... Aus 1 UAE 0
                              min 75
                              kar nadarim vali team khoobyeh, tamiz bazi mikonan
                              kole stadium sefid pooshide

Comment

Should have been penalty for UZB.

Comment

Working...
                                X