No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Qualification Gets Under Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A lot of people are saying the reffing was horrible but aside from the disallowed goal the highlights don't give a lot. Can anyone who watched the game tell me was he that bad (being unbiased)?

Comment

Penalty looked legit to me. Ball was in play, contact was made. Not the worst foul for sure, but a clumsy challenge.

Comment

i think it was peanlty, the defender cliped the leg

Comment

It's unbelievable that people can get away with racism on this board all the time. I seldom write here, but have been following the site for years and you cannot find one single thread without sentences like: f#cking arabs, cheating arabs, typical arabs etc etc.
          Absolutely pathetic...

Comment

uzbek game is now

Comment

Originally posted by Ghormesabzi View Post
              It's unbelievable that people can get away with racism on this board all the time. I seldom write here, but have been following the site for years and you cannot find one single thread without sentences like: f#cking arabs, cheating arabs, typical arabs etc etc.
              Absolutely pathetic...
              THIS. Especially that abtin guy, if you look at his posts you will think he is mentally ill.

Comment

I have a question before the Ruskifiqation of Uzbekistan did the people have lastnames like Zadeh/Pour as it was in Azerbaijan or has it always been ismailov instead of ismailzadeh

Comment

Let's hope Syria can hold Uzbekistan to a tie!

Comment

Absolutely pathetic...
                    It's because of people like yourself that we are losing the name to "Persian Gulf".

Arabs are racist towards us, have been that way for many years.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                      It's because of people like yourself that we are losing the name to "Persian Gulf".

Arabs are not racist towards us racist arabs are racist towards us and racist iranians are racists towards them.

My friends at University Laith, Nawar and Ihsan are all watching the Iran game with me later and they are hoping we beat Qatars ass. Oh wait what now three arabs supporting Iran instead of Qatar. Oh my I guess the racists theory of all arabs hating us just broke down.

Comment

Accusing someone who is against racism like that is indicative of a lack of any meaningful moral compass.

Comment

Absolutely pathetic...
                          Thank you for pointing this out. Perhaps, moderators could pay more attention to this issue. Unfortunately, it is not just our community that is burdened by racism. It is all over the place ... and that is no excuse not to speak out against it. I love our Team Melli and I was at all three games in Brazil with my family. They made us proud. I am so excited about this young team with our great coach. I enjoy reading many of the posts here yet senseless racism against Arab people is really bothersome. We are all from the human race and we share over 99.98% of our Genome (DNA). There is no scientific basis for racism. We as a people have so many aspects in our history and culture that make us proud and we also have aspects that many of us do not care for. That's true about every nation and every culture yet those facts don't necessarily make them superior or inferior. Perhaps we could all learn from our own mistakes, be proud of our accomplishments and have great discussions on these forums.

Go Team Melli!

Comment

No, it's because of people like you. A real pahlevan doesn't give a shit about how arab thinks about us. You need to believe in your own power. A lion doesn't concern himself with the opinion of a sheep. Besides, you are lowering yourself to a person you don’t like. Last but no least, I know a lot of arabs who aren't racist.

Comment

So far Syria actually looking strong!

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                                Arabs are not racist towards us racist arabs are racist towards us and racist iranians are racists towards them.

My friends at University Laith, Nawar and Ihsan are all watching the Iran game with me later and they are hoping we beat Qatars ass. Oh wait what now three arabs supporting Iran instead of Qatar. Oh my I guess the racists theory of all arabs hating us just broke down.
                                Well said.

Comment

Working...
                                X