World Cup 2018 Qualification Gets Under Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
    Japan is organized, from an administrative standpoint. Hope they fight AFC and put pressure on them, so that AFC next time considers who they give refereeing stripes to.
    Was the reffing actually bad in the game or are you just assuming..... again

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
      Summary

1. The free kick which resulted in UAE's equalizer wasn't a foul.
      2. The penalty kick UAE scored wasn't a foul.
      3. The Qataris ignored Japan's 100% goal.

Wake up guys, the Arabs will do everything this time.
      Neither was Japan's first goal by Honda... the UAE tackle was 100% ok as he got to the ball first. Stop this hateful mentality already... we are such a crybaby nation.

Comment

Sri Lanka.
        i am not worried about ref, the atmosphere is to our favour and we can dictate the pace, the refree wont blow for qatar to much

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
          UAE win in Japan should be another warning sign not to underestimate Qatar.

Where will the refs be from today?
          God you guys are so sorry... Always looking for excuses.... The ref is from the planet earth just like the rest of us.

Comment

The thing with OAR is that while his IQ is high and his skill set is good, physically, if he is bullied, he is not as impressive. He's kind of taken out of the game. Watch our match vs. them in the Asian Cup. CQ knew that was the game plan and UAE's game flows through him. You have to push him, box him out, make him feel physically overwhelmed.

The leagues you guys mentioned, will certainty do that. He is impressive at the Asian level but would not make it in Europe, I feel.
            The player can also gain some muscle there too

Comment

check out Highlights from Japan Game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QL6EfL5Ge_4

clearly behind the line....very unlucky Japan.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                Was the reffing actually bad in the game or are you just assuming..... again
                BS penalty. Ball over line. Those are pretty big mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
                  Summary

1. The free kick which resulted in UAE's equalizer wasn't a foul.
                  2. The penalty kick UAE scored wasn't a foul.
                  3. The Qataris ignored Japan's 100% goal.

Wake up guys, the Arabs will do everything this time.
                  Actually i am happy about this, we were alone, now japan can join Iran against arab refs....delam mikhast injury beshe, ta halishun besheeeee....let the japanese taste it..
                  World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                  sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                  If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                  -

Comment

Originally posted by BusiG View Post
                    check out Highlights from Japan Game:
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QL6EfL5Ge_4
                    clearly behind the line....very unlucky Japan.
                    Very Undeserved victory by UAE.

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                      Actually i am happy about this, we were alone, now japan can join Iran against arab refs....delam mikhast injury beshe, ta halishun besheeeee....let the japanese taste it..
                      me too
                      part of me really want the east asian teams to get fked over by ayrab cheaters enough to turn them somewhat anti-ayrab..!
                      then perhaps with their support IFF could win some seats on AFC..!
                      Unfortunately they seem to think of us same as these cheating scum arabs..!!

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                        The player can also gain some muscle there too
                        Ya just look at David De Gea in the EPL, he was a twig his first year. Its not just the physicality though, he plays high risk, unconventional balls that look really nice and pay off against weaker defenses, but a coach like Mourinho would bench him after two intercepted passes in a competitive league. I'm not saying he could play in Europe, but he runs the pitch when he plays against AFC teams and its nice to watch.

Comment

BS penalty. Ball over line. Those are pretty big mistakes.
                          The PK looked clean but I need more angles, definitely looked like he was tripped. The disallowed goal was harsh but hard to pick up, goal line technology is needed for it.

Comment

You must admit. Japan not dominating at home and losing to UAE is no excuse. Ref or no ref!!!

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                              You must admit. Japan not dominating at home and losing to UAE is no excuse. Ref or no ref!!!
                              For sure, they underestimated them or UAE just has Japan's number. But a fairer scoreline would have been 2-1 Japan or 2-2.

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                                They dominated but the Arabs changed everything. It reminded me of Italy-Korea game in 2002.

Comment

Working...
                                X