• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats total bs

that was a foot inside the fking goal..

Comment

Jesus , that was a goal.

I dont think any referee would've caught that though, it was such a fast pace sequence.

Comment

Suddenly there is no goal-line technology to be found.

That was a goal for Japan.

Comment

Arab money hard at work.

Comment

If they're pulling this shit for UAE, imagine how hard they're gonna try for Qatar.

This is a warning for TM and us.

Comment

It's so boring reading every comment come down to 'fucking arabs' here. Change the track, they ain't the first side to lose a game of football undeservedly and they won't be the last.

Comment

This is basically repeating Asian Cup QF for UAE. Japan dominates the whole game while UAE gets 2 lucky counter attacks and scores.

Comment

100% goal disallowed. I'm worried about the Sri Lanka ref in our game.

Comment

sk scored again

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                      It's so boring reading every comment come down to 'fucking arabs' here. Change the track, they ain't the first side to lose a game of football undeservedly and they won't be the last.
                      Watch the game. You can see why.

Comment

From the start to the end, the Qatari refs have been totally against the Japanese. It reminds me of Italy-Korea game in 2002.

Comment

The first big Asian team has already been screwed by the referees, thank god it's at least not only us who lose to Arabs by BS decisions.

Comment

I'm truly happy Austrian won, more reason to celebrate today. I better not talk about Japan and Arab money AFC..

Comment

South Korea 3-0 China
                              '69

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                                I'm truly happy Austrian won, more reason to celebrate today. I better not talk about Japan and Arab money AFC..
                                Austria is not in AFC 😂

Comment

Working...
                                X