Nägelein Andy Remplacé
    Beto
    Baise Festus
    Huang Yang
    Sandro
    Paulinho
    McKee Jaimes

Comment

LOL Iraqis, at this moment they are eliminated from WC2018... one more game to go, anything but a win essentially eliminates them

Comment

iraq only needs to win last game and they are safe

Comment

Saudi 0-0 Malaysia at HT

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
            iraq only needs to win last game and they are safe
            no that is not enough, right now they are not in top 4, they have to hope the top 4 also drop points

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
              LOL while our game was broadcasted in SD Iraq's feed was in pure HD
              Why does IRIB do this? They have the technology and capability now. Maraz daran? Is it just stupidity? incompetence? Or they'd rather make sure foreigners have better quality TV than Iranians?

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                what makes you think we don't? we can multi-task. I'm working right now, as i'm writing fuck Iraq.

Happy?
                Obvs one of those losers who goes on YouTube to swear at Arabs, only has Persian friends, and acts like a fob in public. People like you are the reason I've come to hate the middle east along with many other middle easterns

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                  Right now the ranking of runners up looks like this. top 4 advance
                  Syria - 5 GP - 12 pts
                  Jordan - 5 GP - 10 pts
                  North Korea - 5 GP - 10 pts
                  Iraq - 5 GP - 9 pts
                  China - 5 GP - 8 pts
                  UAE - 4 GP - 7 pts
                  Kuwait 5 GP - 7 pts
                  Oman 4 GP - 5 pts

We need UAE to win
                  It would be great if Vietnam beat Iraq and they scraped through
                  Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

UAE 2 - 0 Palestine
                    Saudi 2 - 0 Malaysia
                    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                      Obvs one of those losers who goes on YouTube to swear at Arabs, only has Persian friends, and acts like a fob in public. People like you are the reason I've come to hate the middle east along with many other middle easterns
                      Its funny how many of your posts on this forum are you coming in and defending the Iraqi national team.

And if you hate middle eastern people so much, why are you on this forum. This is Persian Football Dot Com. Not La Liga Dot Com or Iraqi Hadaf Al Koora Dot Com.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                        Still posts on forum of Middle Eastern diaspora. Logic fail.

Iraq gets lucky since their opponents are not as difficult as the others. Syria has to play Japan, Jordan has to play Australia, UAE is playing Saudi

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          Its funny how many of your posts on this forum are you coming in and defending the Iraqi national team.
                          And if you hate middle eastern people so much, why are you on this forum. This is Persian Football Dot Com. Not La Liga Dot Com or Iraqi Hadaf Al Koora Dot Com.
                          I'm saying Iraq is a dump and we shouldn't be so interested in dump. Korea, Japan, Australia are our concerns not a country who's shit at football.

And I'm still Persian, I can't just not care about Iran completely.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                            LOL Iraqis, at this moment they are eliminated from WC2018... one more game to go, anything but a win essentially eliminates them
                            I low key want Iraq to advance so that we get grouped with them and play a revenge match. Wouldn't mind being grouped with Saudi Arabia either, although I don't know about that anymore since we can't play with them in Azadi....

Comment

LOL arogh!!!!!!!!!
                              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

the ranking of runners up/ all of them had played 5

Syria - 12 pts / +8 GD / Away JPN
                                UAE - 10 pts / +12 GD / Home KSA
                                Jordan - 10 pts / +6 GD / Away AUS
                                North Korea - 10 pts / +3 GD / Away PHI
                                Iraq - 9 pts / +6 GD / Home VIE
                                China - 8 pts / +6 GD / Home QAT
                                Oman 8 pts / +2 GD / Away IRN
                                Kuwait 7 pts / +6 GD / Away KOR

Things will change if they disqualify Kuwait and eliminate their results in this case we will have Lebanon with 9pts and an easy home match against MYA.

I think PRK, IRQ, SYR and UAE will qualify, Lebanon will take one of the spots if they disqualify Kuwait.

Comment

Working...
                                X