World Cup 2018 Qualification Gets Under Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
    If we avoid Qatar in the next round(50/50 chance) we will have a good chance to qualify.
    You mean if we avoid the African/South American All Star Team

Their starting XI:

Claude LECOMTE - Morrocan/French
    MOHAMED MUSA - Sudanese
    ABDELKARIM HASSAN - African
    Carlos Júnior - Brazilian
    Ali Asadalla - Bahraini
    Al Haidos - This guy actually seems to be a legit Qatari lol
    IBRAHIM MAJED - Kuwaiti
    Abdulrahman HUSSAIN - Egyptian
    Boualem Khoukhi - Algerian
    Mohammed Muntari - Ghanaian
    Akram Afif - Legit Qatari #2 I'm impressed

Anyway we should be able to beat them, because let's be honest
    they are really just a bunch of Amateurs who couldn't make it to their home countries national teams.

If we would draw the groups tomorrow the pots would consist of:

Saudi Arabia
    Australia
    Qatar
    Iran
    Japan
    Thailand
    South Korea
    North Korea
    Syria
    Jordan
    Uzbekistan
    Iraq

Is there any team in there we should be afraid of ?

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ocean View Post
      You mean if we avoid the African/South American All Star Team
      Their starting XI:
      Claude LECOMTE - Morrocan/French
      MOHAMED MUSA - Sudanese
      ABDELKARIM HASSAN - African
      Carlos Júnior - Brazilian
      Ali Asadalla - Bahraini
      Al Haidos - This guy actually seems to be a legit Qatari lol
      IBRAHIM MAJED - Kuwaiti
      Abdulrahman HUSSAIN - Egyptian
      Boualem Khoukhi - Algerian
      Mohammed Muntari - Ghanaian
      Akram Afif - Legit Qatari #2 I'm impressed
      Anyway we should be able to beat them, because let's be honest
      they are really just a bunch of Amateurs who couldn't make it to their home countries national teams.
      If we would draw the groups tomorrow the pots would consist of:
      Saudi Arabia
      Australia
      Qatar
      Iran
      Japan
      Thailand
      South Korea
      North Korea
      Syria
      Jordan
      Uzbekistan
      Iraq
      Is there any team in there we should be afraid of ?
      no we can beat all of them

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
        ???

Because they are so strong or because they will buy all refs and AFC altogether?
        Because I'm sure that they will commit Bribery, conspiracy, Racketeering, Obstruction of Justice, Kidnapping, Solicitation, Human Trafficking and everything else to get what they want.

They cant pull off that on Japan/South Korea/ Australia because every news outlet would know about it before Al Kass's announcer can say "montakhabel" They'll pull it on us because people on this website have more diplomatic sense/football IQ than people in IFF. AFC will turn a blind eye to it.

Comment

I don't want to be drwan with saudis, these Mofos will do anything to suadize the match on and off the field with their dirty manners.
          Any other team we can handle.

Comment

IRAN will finish 1st place in our group, because we have 14 points and Oman 11 point. I am sure we will win against India in Tehran in march 2016 and we got 17 points. That means in our last game even a draw 0-0 or a lost we will be number 1!! But i am sure we will win also the last game in Tehran against Oman.

I hope we meet easy teams. I am not afraid of Saudi-Arabia but I not like them our team. I heard it will not be possible because we finish number 1 and they will also finish number 1. All number 1 will be in 1 pot I heard.
            In each group in the last round, the number 1 and 2 going directly to the World Cup 2018 am sure IRAN will be in the World Cup 2018!

I hope if we go to Russia this time! In Brasilia World Cup 2014 we played great football but we forget to score! I hope this time we will SCORE.. We even could score against Argentina and we where better and I hope this time our prepairs to the World Cup would be more better than before, I mean against strong teams!

The Saudi's have a good coach: Bert van Marwijk, he brought Holland to the Final of 2010 World Cup but I believe more in system and plan of Carlos Queiroz! I am sure if we get them in our group, Iran will defeat them.

Comment

I really think CAFA will turn into really good region.
              Iran is #1 in asia
              Uzbeks are dark knights of asia ( just have bad luck and not consistent)
              Turkmens and Kyrgs are on rise
              Tajikistan is a better version of maldives
              Afghanistan...well needs a lot of work.
              I really hope we add in Iraq to our coalition
              EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Perspolis' Jerry Bengtson just came on for Honduras against Mexico

Parcham balast

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by YeCheesi Tala View Post
                  I really hope we add in Iraq to our coalition

Comment

Jordan loses to Kyrgzstan and Oman loses to Turkmenistan. We made the right decision.

Comment

^ Central Asian Federation is kicking WAFF asses

Comment

Out of the top teams, Japan would be the best for us as their style of play really matches TM under CQ and we can neutralize their fluid offense with defensive discipline, physicality and our aerial game

I believe we wouldn't match as well with Australia although we should beat them, and Korea could always cause some trouble

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                          Qatar is the first team to clinch a spot to the 3rd Round.
                          Oh they can fuck off

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
                            IRAN will finish 1st place in our group, because we have 14 points and Oman 11 point. I am sure we will win against India in Tehran in march 2016 and we got 17 points. That means in our last game even a draw 0-0 or a lost we will be number 1!! But i am sure we will win also the last game in Tehran against Oman.

I hope we meet easy teams. I am not afraid of Saudi-Arabia but I not like them our team. I heard it will not be possible because we finish number 1 and they will also finish number 1. All number 1 will be in 1 pot I heard.
                            In each group in the last round, the number 1 and 2 going directly to the World Cup 2018 am sure IRAN will be in the World Cup 2018!

I hope if we go to Russia this time! In Brasilia World Cup 2014 we played great football but we forget to score! I hope this time we will SCORE.. We even could score against Argentina and we where better and I hope this time our prepairs to the World Cup would be more better than before, I mean against strong teams!

The Saudi's have a good coach: Bert van Marwijk, he brought Holland to the Final of 2010 World Cup but I believe more in system and plan of Carlos Queiroz! I am sure if we get them in our group, Iran will defeat them.
                            No the next round will be based on FIFA rankings. Meaning If things don't change Iran and South Korea will be in Pot 1. So It is possible to face KSA in the next round.

This would be an OK group for us.

Iran-Australia-UAE-China(Hong Kong)-Iraq-Syria

Comment

Did anyone realize that Kuwait didn't play their match yesterday? Apparently, that were suspended by FIFA last month!

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                                Did anyone realize that Kuwait didn't play their match yesterday? Apparently, that were suspended by FIFA last month!
                                Most federations would have been expelled. They have only been suspended. Corrupt FIFA and AFC as usual.

Comment

Working...
                                X