No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Qualification Gets Under Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need to hire professional psychiatric teams to see why we underperform against Saudi. They suck.

Comment

hahah saudi cant even beat palestine now

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
        Full-time: Palestine 0:0 Saudi Arabia
        Had they beaten Palestine, there was chance they could have become the 1st team to qualify for the next round as early as next week, but I guess they're going to have to wait until March.

Comment

After all their dirty tricks of moving the game to Jordan, they still could not beat Palestine.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
            We need to hire professional psychiatric teams to see why we underperform against Saudi. They suck.
            I think this line was written a gazillion times by now on this board. So true.
            We have a mental issue vs arabs in general.
            We need also some voodoo and catholic priests to perform an excorcism on our players prior to a match vs arab countries ffs.
            We can fucking beat chile but drew with Turkeminstan FML!
            IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
              CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

To be honest, when was the last time we faced them? 2009, no?

That's before CQ...

Honestly I think we have gotten over our depression of facing arab teams, as we have seen during AC 2015 group stage. We faced 3 of them in a row. No problem.

I don't think Saudi is a depression anymore after CQ installed proper discipline into our team.

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
                  To be honest, when was the last time we faced them? 2009, no?

That's before CQ...

Honestly I think we have gotten over our depression of facing arab teams, as we have seen during AC 2015 group stage. We faced 3 of them in a row. No problem.

I don't think Saudi is a depression anymore after CQ installed proper discipline into our team.
                  saudi is a weak team,i am more worried about the eastern asian teams

Comment

Asia is a continent of weak egos. Besides Australia, and a lesser part South Korea/Japan, the rest of the continent has a loser mentality. We need to exploit thatwhen we play second tier teams.

There is no proof to indicate that any team in Asia besides the above should dictate a match when playing us. Even when we played Japan, we showed we could dictate.

Comment

Asia is a continent of weak egos. Besides Australia, and a lesser part South Korea/Japan, the rest of the continent has a loser mentality. We need to exploit thatwhen we play second tier teams.

There is no proof to indicate that any team in Asia besides the above should dictate a match when playing us. Even when we played Japan, we showed we could dictate.
                      Yes ^^^^

Comment

I want the Saudi's in our group badly.

That would be two incredible tense matches.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          I want the Saudi's in our group badly.

That would be two incredible tense matches.
                          Sad to say, our players will lose confidence and lose...

Comment

I guess all that money i.r. stole from Iranian people and handed to Palestine, was enough confidence for Palestine to get a draw from KSA.

Or KSA just sucks major [----]

Comment

Australia vs Kyrgyzstan live & free on the AFC Asian Cup YouTube channel in less than 3 hours (geoblocked in Australia):

https://www.youtube.com/user/theafcasiancup

I wonder if they'll ever have an Iran game.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Here are the Asian Qualifiers for today. All times are US Pacific

Nov 12

Australia - Kyrgyzstan 1:00 AM
                                S Korea - Myanmar 3:00 AM
                                Singapore - Japan 3:15 AM
                                Afghanistan - Cambodia 3:30 AM
                                Iran - Turkmenistan 3:30 AM
                                China - Bhutan 3:35 AM
                                Philipines - Yemen 4:00 AM
                                Thailand - Taiwan 4:00 AM
                                Tajikestan - Bangladesh 4:00 AM
                                Uzbekistan - Korea DPR 5:00 AM
                                India - Guam 5:30 AM