thanks Taz

Comment

oman 2-0

Comment

oman 2 india 0

Comment

Originally posted by Nader25 View Post
          oman 2 india 0
          My prediction was correct that Oman will score two or more goals in the second half. LOL.

I watched Japan's goal several times, goal keeper's mistake.
          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

ft
            oman 3 india 0

Comment

syria up 3-1 first half

Comment

we have to take care of business at home!! very doable.
                IRI = FAILED

Comment

I am really worried this team chock again in Guam because they have to travel a long distance in 4 days. Another tie and we will be in very bad condition. Hopefully CQ take some good forwards and ready wingers with him there. Amiri, Hajsafi, Torabi, PAG, Dejagah, Sardar should work with no mistake that day. After winning Guam in their turf I can breath with ease. Guam won Turks and Indians and gave a hard time to Omanis who only drew. Our team is stronger than all of them but we have hard time scoring against teams who park the bus and Guam has the potential to pull a tie if they work as hard as they can. The jet lag can reduce or team fitness as well.

What is your thought?

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                    I am really worried this team chock again in Guam because they have to travel a long distance in 4 days. Another tie and we will be in very bad condition. Hopefully CQ take some good forwards and ready wingers with him there. Amiri, Hajsafi, Torabi, PAG, Dejagah, Sardar should work with no mistake that day. After winning Guam in their turf I can breath with ease. Guam won Turks and Indians and gave a hard time to Omanis who only drew. Our team is stronger than all of them but we have hard time scoring against teams who park the bus and Guam has the potential to pull a tie if they work as hard as they can. The jet lag can reduce or team fitness as well.

What is your thought?
                    if Oman won against Guam it would of been all over

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post

What is your thought?
                      They will choke, just like our usual TM WCQ fashion.

Comment

Comment

So syria is winning their group and we left waff to play our worthless persian brothers because of amazing persian pride... #facepalm someone give me a rock i need to smash my face in to it for the stupid of this decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                            So syria is winning their group and we left waff to play our worthless persian brothers because of amazing persian pride... #facepalm someone give me a rock i need to smash my face in to it for the stupid of this decision.
                            But but but... Uzbekistan!!! Uzbekistan!!! Oh wait.... it's just Uzbekistan.

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
                              But but but... Uzbekistan!!! Uzbekistan!!! Oh wait.... it's just Uzbekistan.
                              Its like this Iran > Arab Countries of Khavar Mijane > Uzbekistan > Afghanistan,Hindustan,Tajikistan,Turkmenistan,Hind ustan,Kishmishstan

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                                Its like this Iran > Arab Countries of Khavar Mijane > Uzbekistan > Afghanistan,Hindustan,Tajikistan,Turkmenistan,Hind ustan,Kishmishstan
                                Looool kishmishstan

Comment

Working...
                                X