World Cup 2018 Qualification Gets Under Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
    unreal news is that all tickets for afghanestan-japan game will be 50K toman = 10 times what an Iran TM game costs and only 32 000 tickets will be sold at most, 1st floor only!
    AFC no longer allows anyone sitting on the 2nd floor unless there are seats installed. God knows when that will be.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
      AFC no longer allows anyone sitting on the 2nd floor unless there are seats installed. God know when that will be.
      the only positive point is that things get done faster and better with some pressure from AFC. Unfortunately no one in Iran is investing money for better facilities. I think in a few years our neighbours will have better facilities than us.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
        AFC no longer allows anyone sitting on the 2nd floor unless there are seats installed. God know when that will be.
        If they enforce Iran to do that they should enforce other countries to do that aswell. Cambodia has an upcoming home game against Syria and their stadium has no seats. Their home games against Singapore and Afghanistan were somehow overcrowded just as our ACL matches.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
          If they enforce Iran to do that they should enforce other countries to do that aswell. Cambodia has an upcoming home game against Syria and their stadium has no seats. Their home games against Singapore and Afghanistan were somehow overcrowded just as our ACL matches.
          In a fair and just world that should be the case. But we are talking about AFC which the A stands for ARAB. So they will do whatever they can to prevent us from succeeding. Remember how blatantly they refused to disqualify Iraq for using an un-eligible player in the AC, when they had no problem punishing us not once but twice for the same reason in the Champions league.

Comment

Originally posted by football.club View Post
            the only positive point is that things get done faster and better with some pressure from AFC. Unfortunately no one in Iran is investing money for better facilities. I think in a few years our neighbours will have better facilities than us.
            I agree. When it comes to the IR, they will not make any changes unless they are forced to by FIFA or AFC.

Comment

have we appealed this yet?

Comment

Only thing that sucks is that the capacity will be much lower when they install seats on the upper level. I think it will be someting around 75000 - 80000 then.

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                  unreal news is that all tickets for afghanestan-japan game will be 50K toman = 10 times what an Iran TM game costs and only 32 000 tickets will be sold at most, 1st floor only!
                  That's from a typical poorly done Iran news report. The tickets are 50000 only in the VIP section.

Comment

According to IFF spokeperson the price for the ticket was set by afghanistan FA and their sponsor

Comment

btw, the afghanistan Japan match will be shown on Varzesh channel

Comment

Japanese players training at Dastgerdi

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                          Japanese players training at Dastgerdi

Is Honda among them? If I was in Tehran I would go for his signature and a selfie!

Comment

AFC is broadcasting some games live from their YouTube channel:
                            https://www.youtube.com/user/theafcasiancup

Guam vs Oman in 2 hours:
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRO1f-2adj8

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Guam game just started

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...-for-the-money

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Guam are doing well

Comment

Working...
                                X