• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Unthankful people.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
      is the ticket price really 50 toman?
      No. Apparently the VIP is. Even if it was, Iran had nothing to do with that price, an Afghan company, Alkozy or something set that price.

Comment

Those comments are as representative for Afghan football fans as the facebook comments by Iranians towards Messi and Shakira were for Iranian football fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
          Those comments are as representative for Afghan football fans as the facebook comments by Iranians towards Messi and Shakira were for Iranian football fans.
          You can not deny that afghans have a inferiority complex toward Iran. They throw a fit everytime the name of Iran is mentioned. The use the most disgusting words, every damn time. None of this is normal.

These are not similar situations. We are helping them. We have been hosting them for 30 years and we have tons of problems ourselves. We have one good stadium and we give it to them and this is the thanks we get? Just see how disgusting these comments are.

Some juvenile iranians doing something stupid, is not as the same as afghans throwing a fit, calling iranians every name in the book, because they have a severe inferiority complex. There is something truly wrong with them.

Comment

they should play in their own country to begin with. Same goes for other countries.

I dont see these ungrateful people ever returning a favor to us. They will only talk shit.

Comment

naive attitude. They always look for an opportunity to stamp on iranians.

Comment

"They" mhm

Comment

"They" mhm
                  I don't know man, I want to believe in what you say, that this is not representative of the attitude of the entire nation and that might be true, but I have yet to see the contrary.

Regardless, Ma karemono anjam dadim, beheshon stadium dadim, zamin tamrin dadim, hotel dadim and etc. ma khobi khodemono neshon dadim. let them live with their hate.

Comment

Afghans are ...., Arabs are ..., Indians are .... Faghat maa Iraniaa khoobim!
                    2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

^^^i would throw Turkey in to the unstable region category as well.

Not very friendly to foreigners as well.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion
                        They were OK with other nationalities, but this Syrian war, another conflict with PKK, ISIS phenomena, and millions of Syrian immigrants may have changed that attitude.
                        I don't think they should mind ISIS considering they helped create it!

Comment

We are getting away from football let us stop this off topic discussion here.

Comment

Indonesia dropping out of the race will have significant consequences for some of the teams in Asia. With the rise of Palestine(only 3-2 loss to Saudi), Hong Kong(tied China 0-0), Kygyzstan(tied Jordan 0-0), North Korea(beat Uzbekistan 4-2), the race for second place is going to be tight.

We need Guam to somehow tie Oman at home or better make sure we can win all of our games and ensure first place.

Comment

unreal news is that all tickets for afghanestan-japan game will be 50K toman = 10 times what an Iran TM game costs and only 32 000 tickets will be sold at most, 1st floor only!

Comment

I really hope they charged at least the same rates from the buggers from Iraq and Syria. But did they? In doubt it.

Comment

Working...
                                X