World Cup 2018 Qualification Gets Under Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Firooz View Post
    So, when Iran beat Maldives 19-0 that was rigged?
    We beat Maldives 17-0 and Guam 19-0

Comment

Originally posted by Firooz View Post
      So, when Iran beat Maldives 19-0 that was rigged?
      we had our golden generation then. Bagheri, Daei, Azizi, Karimi and etc.

Qatar has never had a golden generation.

We have a football culture

Qatar has never had a football culture

Don't ever compare Iran to Qatar.

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
        Probably just a rule to effect the atmosphere in azadi then. Ferdosipour said it at the beginning of the game and it was reported that no one on second level until seats are put in.

All seater stadium rules were put in place due to crushings and fire tragedies in the past in Europe. The AFC are just half-arsed and FIFA have been lenient as poorer countries cant afford to upgrade to the same standards.

Comment

Afghanistan's national team arrived in Tehran. Many fans went to the airport to recieve them. One of them was Khodadad Azizi

Comment

^Har ke door maand as asl khish baz jooyad roozegari vasl khish!

Comment

AFC seriously needs to change the format of qualification those results are just embarassing

Comment

World Cup 2018 Qualification Gets Under Way

Is khodadad afghani?
                Last edited by FootballeKhob; 09-05-2015, 04:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                  ^Har ke door maand as asl khish baz jooyad roozegari vasl khish! (Azizi)
                  Aziz wasn't there to meet the afghans, he was coming back from Austria and bumped into them and they start taking picture with him, his expression tells it all (You can also see Hasheminasab on his right, I'm sure he wasn't there to meet afghans)

Comment

Originally posted by Armin98 View Post
                    Is khodadad afghani?
                    His family are Hazara. Born in Mashhad, parents immigrated from Afghanistan.

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                    Aziz wasn't there to meet the afghans, he was coming back from Austria and bumped into them and they start taking picture with him, his expression tells it all (You can also see Hasheminasab on his right, I'm sure he wasn't there to meet afghans)
                    What a coincidence lol.

Comment

His parents and grandparents and ... Are born in Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Mir Javad View Post
                        His family are Hazara. Born in Mashhad, parents immigrated from Afghanistan.

What a coincidence lol.
                        Source?
                        Having slanted eyes doesn't make him an Afghan

Comment

Has Khodadad done anything like this in recent years to show his support for our own TM rather than nagging about CQ, his tactics, his contract etc??!!!
                          sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                          >-----------------<
                          Marg bar dictator
                          >-----------------<

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                            Source?
                            Having slanted eyes doesn't make him an Afghan
                            Did I ever say that??? Why are you so certain I thought that? I never racial profile people.

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            His parents and grandparents and ... Are born in Iran.
                            Originally posted by PersianLegion
                            If I am not mistaking he is from Aymak background not Hazara.
                            I heard from various people that his Hazara and that his parents immigrated to Mashhad from Afghanistan. I have tried to google where his ancestry is from, but its coming up with vague results like some sites mention his ancestry is Afghan and there are also Youtube videos with Hazara and Afghan being labelled next to Azizi's name. I guess at the end of the day it doesn't really matter, because his simply an Iranian.

Comment

Ghotbi & Co. (including head coach Patrick Kluivert) failed to get past El Salvador at home last night.

Final result 0-1 for El Salvador, with a 12th minute goal from El Salvadorian defender Larin. It looks like their WC run may be short lived - hope they get a surprise result in the return leg.

Comment

Also Team Canada got past Belize rather easily as expected. All CONCACAF 3rd round match results (all return matches to be played on September 8th):

Canada 3–0 Belize

Grenada 1–3 Haiti

Jamaica 2–3 Nicaragua

Saint Vincent and the Grenadines 2–0 Aruba

Antigua and Barbuda 1–0 Guatemala

VERY Shocking loss for Jamaica who finished 2nd in the Gold Cup in July, after defeating the US in the semis.
                                Last edited by Bi-honar; 09-05-2015, 06:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X