No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Qualification Gets Under Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those who worry about Iran meeting Israel at the world cup and having to forfeit for some stupid ayatollah. Israel is in a group with Spain and Italy.. so yeah

Comment

LMAO Izrael have got 0% chance of making it, much like now after 3 losses this year, to Euro 2016.

Bosnia got an easy group, lucky them. Greece absolutely suck now and Belgium might not be as good as presently so Iran Bosnia looking good chance in 2018 I wish, god help us to meet them again.

Wow some blockbuster Euro match ups otherwise. Interesting to say the least!

Comment

It's impereritive that we make this World Cup the draw made for a decent amount of beatable teams having a good chance of making the World Cup.

We could genuinely get a group like
        Romania
        Iceland
        Iran
        Burkina Faso

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
          For those who worry about Iran meeting Israel at the world cup and having to forfeit for some stupid ayatollah. Israel is in a group with Spain and Italy.. so yeah
          Costa Rica was in a group with Italy, England and Uruguay.
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
            Costa Rica was in a group with Italy, England and Uruguay.
            True anything can happen but the mark of a good team is consistency and Costa Rica was a one off. They were terrible in the Gold cup. Israel is going to have to keep the consistency in 4 matches against Italy and Spain.

Judging from the groups we might see a lot of names change from the last world cup.

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
              It's impereritive that we make this World Cup the draw made for a decent amount of beatable teams having a good chance of making the World Cup.
              We could genuinely get a group like
              Romania
              Iceland
              Iran
              Burkina Faso

Damn you skipped the 2nd round of AFC WCQ, the 3rd round of AFC WCQ, possibly a two legged game against CONCACAF, and the World Cup draw to that?

Mind you, we just drew Turkeministan.

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
                Damn you skipped the 2nd round of AFC WCQ, the 3rd round of AFC WCQ, possibly a two legged game against CONCACAF, and the World Cup draw to that?

Mind you, we just drew Turkeministan.
                The only goal of world cup qualification is to qualify to the World Cup...
                So that's what I'm basing my hypothetical judgement on

Comment

I wouldnt be suprised to see Italy struggle against Albania
                  WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Group A in Europe with Sweden-France-Netherlands is definitely the toughest.

And how lucky can Bosnia get. This is the second qualification in a row where they were handed an easy draw. They most likely will make it to the WC again.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
                      Group A in Europe with Sweden-France-Netherlands is definitely the toughest.

And how lucky can Bosnia get. This is the second qualification in a row where they were handed an easy draw. They most likely will make it to the WC again.
                      Damn I can't wait, with Sweden winning the U-21 Euro Championship and Zlatan being Zlatan we will make it I'm sure of it!

Seeing how Zlatan just made 1-0 against Chelsea

Comment

It will hurt Zlatan if Bosnia makes 2 straight world cup finals and not his sweeden not 1 in that time. awww

Comment

Originally posted by alireza0101 View Post
                          It will hurt Zlatan if Bosnia makes 2 straight world cup finals and not his sweeden not 1 in that time. awww
                          Are you still butt hurt cause he scored a goal against Iran when they beat us?

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                            Are you still butt hurt cause he scored a goal against Iran when they beat us?
                            Ha ha ha no. He is a quality striker.

Comment

Originally posted by alireza0101 View Post
                              LMAO Izrael have got 0% chance of making it, much like now after 3 losses this year, to Euro 2016.

Bosnia got an easy group, lucky them. Greece absolutely suck now and Belgium might not be as good as presently so Iran Bosnia looking good chance in 2018 I wish, god help us to meet them again.

Wow some blockbuster Euro match ups otherwise. Interesting to say the least!
                              The day we play Israel again with no government interference is the day we've progressed as a nation and society.

Anyways, UEFA's Group A looks like the group of death. & a CONCACAF play off match isn't nearly as bad as playing CONMEBOL.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                                The day we play Israel again with no government interference is the day we've progressed as a nation and society.

Anyways, UEFA's Group A looks like the group of death. & a CONCACAF play off match isn't nearly as bad as playing CONMEBOL.
                                Totes unfair to have OFC play CONMEBOL intercontinental play off. Unbelievable robbery by FIFA

Comment

Working...
                                X