No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Qualification Gets Under Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the hell...Sianaki is commentating this game!! How is this possible, he just did the commentary of Iran - Venezuela... lol

Comment

cant decide who i want to go through ....?? i wanted italians earlier cause its Italy afterall and wc wont be complete wo them... and mostly to further vindicate Samman's TM Choice ...! but i hear Sweden inclusion seem to better suit our chances at wc and they are the underdogs here, so ef with the italians..?? its all about the TM BABY..!

Comment

I actually think Iran could beat Italy. lol

Comment

What is with the referee man. He shoves an Italian player out of the way to give another Italian player a yellow for diving. That was no diving. What a jackass

Comment

any good english commentary link?

Comment

chelini better chill
              before ref sends his ass off..!! gotta love these overly dramatic italians...!!

Comment

Italy is going to end up getting a red card.

Comment

Rest in peace Johanssen's knee. That was definitely a major ligament tear.

Comment

Originally posted by footballeirani View Post
                    Rest in peace Johanssen's knee. That was definitely a major ligament tear.
                    yup
                    looked an ACL/MCL Injury

Comment

Commentator asab nadare.

Comment

The fox sports commentator is so biased. He keeps whining. Been doing it since first minute. So unprofessional and salty.

Comment

What a chance for Italy...Immobile puts the ball in stands.

Comment

Referee does not believe in penalties.

Comment

ref is handing out Yellows like its welfare checks.... im sure there'll be a sent off late on too

Comment

that was a clear Penalty for sweden

Comment

Working...
                                X