World Cup 2018 Qualification Gets Under Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
    Sweden plays at home and can't do much against Italy. Just defending and hoping for a counter goal.

Not much chance for them next week in Italy either then. They will probably lose hard in Italy, if they can't do anything now.
    Sweden was the better team from start to end! Not sure what game you were watching but they were all over Italy! 2nd leg 1-1 Sweden will qualify!

Comment

Not sure what will happen but I hope Italy goes through. After Team Melli and only after Team Melli, they’re my favorite team to support in international competitions.

Comment

Fk Sweden, hopefully & likely they’ll choke in return match
        It wouldn’t be a classic WC without Italians in the mix

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          Fk Sweden, hopefully & likely they’ll choke in return match
          It wouldn’t be a classic WC without Italians in the mix
          i want sweden to go through

Comment

I’m trolling the hell out of them by posting this under the KSA vs Portugal friendly videos :

https://goo.gl/images/P1jLZ6

Comment

South Korea beat Colombia 2-1.

Comment

Check the comment section:

https://youtu.be/Pc3g92OT4rk

Comment

the portugal game honeslty looked like a training game for them, potugal took its D team and beat a A+ saudi team, that how bad saudi is, i want them in group of death, where we can watch a proper basketball game, like this
                  germany 8-0 saudi
                  portugal 7-0 saudi
                  nigeria 5-0 saudi

would be great games to watch , 2 sports in 1 , basketball and football, now that is a great way

Comment

Originally posted by Taz
                    Jesus, I was genuinely wondering why everyone still cared about the Saudis given qualification had now ended, completely forgetting they managed to qualify. What an embarrasement them and possibly Australia are going to be for our continent.
                    actually aus is ok, they have european players, the 8-0ers are a embarassment for asia,

Comment

Australia is all but thru to the WC with that 0-0 tie in Honduras

Comment

I care because they think they’re hot shots due to the accomplishments of Omar Al Somah and Omar Khiribin.

They allow themselves to open their mouth and disrespect our football, our legends, our accomplishments, our country.

They have severe amnesia praising Khiribin and Al Somah as if they're Saudi.

I’m not bothered, I’m actually enjoying the hell out of their humiliation because of their lack of comprehension that they are so pathetic that they resort to defending themselves by using these to football player’s names. They’re insecure and trolling them exposes their insecurities.

They will have to endure and bow down to the TRUE Kings of Asian Football, Futsal, Beach Football.

Yo Saleh! Where you at Doug?

Yo Nu’eimeh! How does it feel being below Iran? Right below the beautiful Persian Gulf. Still need cream to help with the burning?

Comment

Team Melli Iran

#1 in Asia

Comment

Originally posted by Taz
                            Jesus, I was genuinely wondering why everyone still cared about the Saudis given qualification had now ended, completely forgetting they managed to qualify. What an embarrasement them and possibly Australia are going to be for our continent.
                            Why would we be embarrassed of Australia for (all but) nicking a qualification spot from CONCACAF?

If anything we should be worried why we played the way we did against a Panama side without 7 of their starters in the squad.

Comment

peru drew 0-0 i am surprised

Comment

^ Both teams could've easily won 1-0.

I highly doubt New Zealand will win in Lima. Peru wants to make it to the World Cup after decades. They will be playing at home and they will make it very difficult for New Zealand.

My prediction is Peru wins 2-1.

Comment

Working...
                                X