• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    Was Khribin injured today?
    Read the thread.

Comment

Hopefully Australia loses to the CONCACAF team. I do not want to see either Syria or Australia in the WC.

It would be extra delicious for me for Australia to miss another WC through the playoff process. Their koons still hurt from what Iran did to them in 97.

Comment

Now Syrians can grass roll all the way back home.

Do you remember this?
        http://i.giphy.com/OAocSRYIYThQs.gif
        Last edited by PersianLegion; 10-10-2017, 05:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
          You were excited to see grass-rolling in the playoff or in the actual World Cup? Screw these guys, talked so much crap. Glad they got so close. Play like a--holes, go home like a--holes.

Never forget, Syrian pirate guy with long hair getting shot in the wiener by a sniper in our game against them in Malaysia. RIP Mr. Pirate-Man. Disgusting play. Some of you need to keep your political likes and dislikes out of football. Make Football GREAT AGAIN, get rid of the grassrollers.

Remember, Iran got red carded in one of the handful of times we grass-rolled in the last decade. Many of you said Pooladi was disgusting and we deserved it. Yet you mourn for this garbage grassrolling team? Get outta here!
          as i said before i dont like either side equally.....!! in such cases and for my own entertainment i tend to favor the underdog ..!
          also partially feel sorry for syrian people and feel they are far more deserving of a miracle finish and a possible WC birth than the arrogant cunt aussies who can't even half-way fill up their home stadium in such a vital game..!! these lot obviously lack the passion and love for The Game and that certainly qualifies them as the side most undeserving of a WC birth, in my book..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
            Read the thread.
            Instead of writing a longer message you could simply say he was suspended!!!!!

Comment

not deserving at all for australia. IF they even make it to the wc they wont get a point not even a goal. hats off to syria, could/should be an one of a kind story if they made it. what a strike at the end. no way the aussies would have had a goal if it wasnt for the red card

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                ???..
                Suspended apparently..!!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  Suspended apparently..!!?
                  Yes suspension:

Already without key centre backs Ahmad Al Salih and Omar Midani because of injury, though, Hakeem has now lost defender Hadi Al Masri, midfielder Khaled Mobayed and striker Omar Khribin to suspension for the second leg.

His defence has been particularly badly hit but Hakeem believes the never-say-die attitude his team have shown throughout qualifying will enable them to hold out the Asian champions.

“We’ve faced many obstacles from the start,” he told reporters on Monday.

“Five key players is a big loss for us but we trust the players we have. The players have had to fight all the way through qualifying and they believe in themselves. We’re looking forward to tomorrow.”

https://in.reuters.com/article/socce...-idINKBN1CE17Y

Comment

aud won 2-1 , cahill with 2 goals, also syria hot the post once, the game even went to extra time, i have to give syria credit they really push them self hard

Comment

as i said before i dont like either side equally.....!! in such cases and for my own entertainment i tend to favor the underdog ..!
                      also partially feel sorry for syrian people and feel they are far more deserving of a miracle finish and a possible WC birth than the arrogant cunt aussies who can't even half-way fill up their home stadium in such a vital game..!! these lot obviously lack the passion and love for The Game and that certainly qualifies them as the side most undeserving of a WC birth, in my book..!!
                      Saudis will already embarrass Asia enough with their grass rolling man. You must really be a sadist if you think Syria playing ultra-attacking for the first 15 and last 15 minutes of every game gives them any quality. They got lucky to tie us, they were gifted their goals against us (be honest with yourself, a team with some urgency wouldn't tie Syria like we did) and they were lucky on their only goal tonight. They were given a gift.

Them pushing the pace in the first and last 15 minutes has helped them get some scrappy ties, and wins against teams with very little tactic/skill. Australia dominated them in every aspect tonight. Don't lie to yourself that Australia didn't want it. They were verrrry unlucky to concede that mistake first goal, and not score 2 or 3 more themselves.

If Iran had this same game tonight against Syria, you would note that it was a tactic by Postecoglu to dominate possession and not repeatedly try to aliasgari cross the ball overtop like Korea's new tactic seems to be.

Some of you don't watch enough football if you think Aussies didn't 1000% deserve to go through. Syrians were gifted the chance to be there by us, be honest. We could have grass rolled and killed the game but made a stupid mistake. Their goal tonight was the result of a stupid mistake. Tell me again how that makes them such a passionate team? They play more like vultures or possums than a quality football team. Again, politics aside, I could care less who is suffering. People in Iran and many other countries often suffer too. Doesn't mean I have to support the Somalian team to win every game they play because their country has problems.

You just think Syrians are "like us" or some other political bs. Who cares about that, they're grass-rollers and they sucked! Dominated in EVERY stat tonight outside of goalie saves (Ibrahim "Oliver Khan" Jr. greatest GK ever!).

Comment

Originally posted by amirfigo View Post
                        not deserving at all for australia. IF they even make it to the wc they wont get a point not even a goal. hats off to syria, could/should be an one of a kind story if they made it. what a strike at the end. no way the aussies would have had a goal if it wasnt for the red card
                        true, with 5 key starters missing due to suspension/etc and a late red card, they still gave the aussies all they can handle in this match and although Aussies dominated possession, they were too scared to make any daring/penetrating attacking moves and didnt have any goal in them, until that Sent-Off, afforded them the late opening..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                          Saudis will already embarrass Asia enough with their grass rolling man. You must really be a sadist if you think Syria playing ultra-attacking for the first 15 and last 15 minutes of every game gives them any quality. They got lucky to tie us, they were gifted their goals against us (be honest with yourself, a team with some urgency wouldn't tie Syria like we did) and they were lucky on their only goal tonight. They were given a gift.

Them pushing the pace in the first and last 15 minutes has helped them get some scrappy ties, and wins against teams with very little tactic/skill. Australia dominated them in every aspect tonight. Don't lie to yourself that Australia didn't want it. They were verrrry unlucky to concede that mistake first goal, and not score 2 or 3 more themselves.

If Iran had this same game tonight against Syria, you would note that it was a tactic by Postecoglu to dominate possession and not repeatedly try to aliasgari cross the ball overtop like Korea's new tactic seems to be.

Some of you don't watch enough football if you think Aussies didn't 1000% deserve to go through. Syrians were gifted the chance to be there by us, be honest. We could have grass rolled and killed the game but made a stupid mistake. Their goal tonight was the result of a stupid mistake. Tell me again how that makes them such a passionate team? They play more like vultures or possums than a quality football team. Again, politics aside, I could care less who is suffering. People in Iran and many other countries often suffer too. Doesn't mean I have to support the Somalian team to win every game they play because their country has problems.

You just think Syrians are "like us" or some other political bs. Who cares about that, they're grass-rollers and they sucked! Dominated in EVERY stat tonight outside of goalie saves (Ibrahim "Oliver Khan" Jr. greatest GK ever!).
                          we can go back n forth all day
                          at the end of it all, its all matter of perspective ...!

all in all, i dont think Syrians were as weak of a side as many perceived (and have been historically) and they werent purticularly too much luckier than others fighting to qualify for WC in asia either..!!?

but in general agree, for sake of football reputation of of Asia, its still for the best that the Aussies progressed and hopefully they'll qualify to WC ...!!

Comment

LOL arabs!!!!!!!
                            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

So that means we'll see 'only' 4 Arab nations in the WC.

Comment

we can go back n forth all day
                                at the end of it all, its all matter of perspective ...!

all in all, i dont think Syrians were as weak of a side as many perceived (and have been historically) and they werent purticularly too much luckier than others fighting to qualify for WC in asia either..!!?

but in general agree, for sake of football reputation of of Asia, its still for the best that the Aussies progressed and hopefully they'll qualify to WC ...!!
                                Look at match stats.
                                http://www.the-afc.com/2018-fifa-wor...matchid/954986

Comment

Working...
                                X