No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Qualification Gets Under Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iceland 2-0 congrat to them they are heading to 2018, i am super impressed a nation of 300k made the world cup in europe with strong teams like turkey,croatia and ukraine and they are going as group winners

Comment

croatia now 2-0 up

Comment

There will be a many viking chants sung at the World Cup of 2018.

Comment

I am glad we don't have this aspect where there is too much violence and organized violence. The Poles, English and Russian hooligans are nuts. The Turks too but they haven't been making the WCs on a regular - so it hasn't been on full display. Remember when the Turks killed the Leeds fan?
          We have more of the pahlevoon culture, where we are strong but we don't resort to that kind of violence to prove our strength. It's a good culture. I think we are probably one of the strongest because of koshti, weightlifting, etc.
          100% true and this values are the heritage of Shahname and Ferdousi! I wish that we iranians keep this values and also the values
          of the beautiful zoroastrian philosophy. Imagin one day the Azadi Stadium with an huge Farvahar Symbol and TM shirts with stylic Faravahar
          on the chest.
          Dreams can be so sweet...

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
            A man comfortable in his sexuality can acknowledge another man's good looks and not be gay.

It is the closeted homosexual that cannot admire the looks of another man out of fear he may find deeper affection. Not calling you gay, but you calling others gay is dumb and 1 out of your 15 posts in 7 years being this bullcrap is very sad.

You would think you would post something poignant if you only posted 15 times in 7 years. Saving the really important comments to drop on us.
            yes because when i post something, i always get the sam response: "you only post 5 time in 10 years bla bla bla." If you so are obsessed with every detail from the look of our players like some members here are, you are gay to me. Or you maybe have an issue with yourself, because you didnt get atention from any white girl back in the school days, so you guys come with that " tm was best looking team in wc14" bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by suissi View Post
              yes because when i post something, i always get the sam response: "you only post 5 time in 10 years bla bla bla." If you so are obsessed with every detail from the look of our players like some members here are, you are gay to me. Or you maybe have an issue with yourself, because you didnt get atention from any white girl back in the school days, so you guys come with that " tm was best looking team in wc14" bullshit.
              You could have been at least a little bit more respectful in your post...

Comment

"you are gay to me"
                "didnt get atention from any white girl"

You've posted 16 times too many in the last 8 years, son. Get back in your box.

Comment

Comment

Congratulations to Iceland & Serbia for making the World Cup!

We have a new debutant!!! (Iceland)

This means that Iceland will be in Iran's group

Comment

Shh, shh, shh let it out it's okay amoo Hoorad is going to give you a boos to cheer you up

Comment

Lol, I see this is a trolling account. I would argue with you, but you already make yourself look dumb enough. See you again in 2050 when you post about those of us who think TM's cyborg national team have cool looking designs must be robosexuals! What are we, gay for robots?! Anyone who says anything is good looking is gay, am I right guys? Having opinions is GAY! It's strange how things being gay never really crosses our minds, but it seems to be heavily on yours. The fact that you came out of your cave to specifically post about how the rest of us are gay is telling.

I personally don't post or care about our players looks, because I don't get an angry boner every time I see other men complimenting men. I just look at it, read it, and move on. It doesn't get under my skin like I am hiding some massive secret I'm too afraid to tell me parents about so I post angry messages on PFDC to relieve some of my personal pain and anguish.

No, I don't need to do that. People who do that should just be real with themselves and come out of the closet. That's just my opinion though!

Comment

I'd like to get Ireland in our group for a payback.

Comment

Overview of the qualified teams so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                              "you are gay to me"
                              "didnt get atention from any white girl"
                              You've posted 16 times too many in the last 8 years, son. Get back in your box.
                              And again the same lame response, looks like i nailed it, otherwise you woudn't feel so offended.

Comment

Baba back to topic

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X