No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Qualification Gets Under Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HOLY SHIT ICELAND!!! HURRY UP AND GET FRIENDLY WITH THEM QUEIROZ!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Turkey is playing Iceland. Iceland is doing exactly what they need to do. Up 2-0 in Istanbul. Turkish team is falling apart. Fans are booing their own team. Possession means nothing in today's football. Discipline and man marking is the future again!
      It’s not istanbul it’s eskişehir. Turkey’s biggest problem is well organised teams ( defence wise ) that’s why they defeated Croatia 1-0 but now are losing 2-0 against Iceland.
      Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

that 2-0 goal was splendid lol, turkish defence fell apart like domino-bricks and the finish was superb!

Comment

Turkey is embarrassing itself.
          Shameful.

The players should be ashamed.

3-0 Iceland now.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
            The coach of Iceland use to be the coach of Íþróttabandalag Vestmannaeyja (the same team that Shahab Zahedi is on now)
            What a team!
            Very interesting. He's met Zahedi as well for some reason!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              Turkey is embarrassing itself.
              Shameful.

The players should be ashamed.

3-0 Iceland now.
              It’s not the players it’s the tactic. Seems like they didn’t even research Iceland at all.
              Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Hahahaha I love how Iceland is tearing apart the koon of Turkey!!!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Turkey has good individual players but in the last couple years I've never considered them effective as a team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Forget Turkey..How about Italy is 1-1 with macedonia The team we beat 3-1 last year...WTF???????

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                      Forget Turkey..How about Italy is 1-1 with macedonia The team we beat 3-1 last year...WTF???????
                      What do you mean how . TM > italy

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        What do you mean how . TM > italy
                        I am watching the game and Macedonia is killing Italy right now...full ball control and playing great....hope we get Italy in WC lol

Comment

Arnautovic (who's of Serbian origin) just scored a brace vs Serbia.

Austria are 3-2 up.

Comment

there is going to be history made, iceland beat turkey 3-0 and croatia is 1-1 against finalnd, a win for iceland against kosovo will send them to russia

Comment

Iceland are an exact Carbon Copy of Iran in football! I think I love them more than Team Melli because they never fail to impress!

Comment

we gona have a fun world cup we might not have argentina, no holland and we gona have iceland in the world cup i want them in our group

Comment

Working...
                                X