No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Qualification Gets Under Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am glad to see Aussies struggling against Syrians, particularly for those who were claiming our group was much weaker than Australia's group. No Team can be underestimated nowadays. Australia will surely do everything to avoid their Iranian nightmare, but I wouldn't be surprised if Syrians emerge victorious.

Even though I don't like Syrian team, but you got to give them credit for coming so far despite their domestic situation and no home games.

Comment

is gona be dejavu for aus again 20 years time, i think syria will beat them in aus,

Comment

The Ref did not call a clear hand penalty for Syria.

Comment

Haha....Australia deserved this penalty called after all the crappy calls their refs have on us! Go Syria...The hell with them cheating ausssies

Comment

England and Germany qualified

Comment

Best thing on aussies not winning is the impact on the fifa ranking!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone who just watched England will have seen just how hopeless they are, potentially a team for an easy draw.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                  Anyone who just watched England will have seen just how hopeless they are, potentially a team for an easy draw.
                  consistently the most overhyped country in world football, if we got England in pot 1 I would be jumping up and down from joy

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                    Aussies will destroy Syria in the return leg... so have patience, if they dont, then Syria deserves to be in WC. Lets be pros and give credit where credit is due!
                    Oh that reminds me of how most of us perceived the return match against Syria in Tehran. In football and most other group sports it's hard to make such definite speculations based on what our brain tells us to think!

Oh man I wish Australia had shown better display in their last round, thus qualifying and sending KSA to playoffs. A suicidal battle between the Syrians and Saudis would have been a thriller to watch!

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                      consistently the most overhyped country in world football, if we got England in pot 1 I would be jumping up and down from joy
                      with exception of Harry Kane, he is a great player.

Comment

argentina drew 0-0 they are 6th, they are on the verge of not qualifying for the first time since 1970

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                          argentina drew 0-0 they are 6th, they are on the verge of not qualifying for the first time since 1970
                          They've been garbage. Ultra exciting last round of qualifiers in Conmebol lined up.

Columbia with 26, Peru 25, Chile 25, Argentina 25, Paraguay with 24. Two of them won't make it.

Comment

Argentina will make it. for playoff tho
                            IRI = FAILED

Comment

Argentina will not make the World Cup
                              It is unbelievable
                              MArk my words guys

Both Peru and Paraguay will finish higher than Them

Comment

By the way which playoff is more exciting ?

USA vs. Syria or

USA vs Australia

Comment

Working...
                                X