No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Qualification Gets Under Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't know whether it was enough for a pk, but Soma did get a push from behind.

What a save by Syrian's gk just now.
    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Iranians come to the aid of syria once again..!!

soft pk call by faghani, but cheeky defender nudged the back of the syrian right before the ball get to his head, right infront of faghani..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Persian-Pride87 View Post
        Faghani with a little bit of that Irooni party bazi! lol
        Iran is a nation full of snowflakes. We get ridiculed and insulted by them, yet we defend them and even help them.

Faghani rarely makes bad calls, esp. on penalties. This was a terrible call.

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
          Don't know whether it was enough for a pk, but Soma did get a push from behind.

What a save by Syrian's gk just now.
          Daei rejected this Syrian GK when he was on trial with Naft but he looks alright tbh

Comment

Commentator is making me sick with his Syria fanboying.

Comment

Faghani should have called a penalty earlier. It washes out.

Comment

This Syrian run reminds me of Iraq being devastated in 2000s yet win Asian Cup - a place they never even went to Semi Finals before.

If God decrees it, how can you stop a miracle? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  Very true. He missed one before, so this makes up for it.

The reality is that Syria seems to want it more than Australia as they are playing much harder.

Comment

The Syrian player did get pushed right before the ball came to him but most refs probably wouldn't give the PK this late in the match. I think it was enough for a PK but in a parctical sense most refs wouldn't give it. So I don't blame faghani for giving it! He had a clear view of it.

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                    Iran is a nation full of snowflakes. We get ridiculed and insulted by them, yet we defend them and even help them.

Faghani rarely makes bad calls, esp. on penalties. This was a terrible call.

Comment

We can't deny that two teams are always hard to beat because of their continuously fighting spirit: Syria and Iraq. They probably have more heart than any team in Asia at the moment.

Comment

Eaxctly, even if this one wasn't a 100% pk, Syria should have gotten one earlier in the game.
                        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Sryia has honestly outplayed Australia this 2nd half.
                          A good note for those who thought Group B was harder.

Comment

Penalty or not, Syria deserved to tie the match , they are actually playing good. even the 2nd leg won't be easy for Australia.

Comment

Which minute?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                                We can't deny that two teams are always hard to beat because of their continuously fighting spirit: Syria and Iraq. They probably have more heart than any team in Asia at the moment.

Don't do Team Melli a disservice by saying this. Iran plays very hard as well. All teams play hard, it's just game plans, tactics change and certain teams look better as game goes on etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X