World Cup 2018 Qualification Gets Under Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
    Tehranto jaan, by now we all know that you don't like the Syrians, but there's no need for these comments the entire time and in every comment.
    Why? They went as far as disrespecting our legends which crossed it, they deserve to be bashed/insulted.

Comment

Man i Wish whichever of these 2 teams emerges to play the CONCACAF team loses. I know to some of you this is not popular opinion as many of you think it will show how weak Asia as a conference is but I really hate both Syria and Australia. I really don't want to see either in the WC.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
        Why? They went as far as disrespecting our legends which crossed it, they deserve to be bashed/insulted.
        The Syrians deserve a 100 foosh threads, some snowflakes will disagree. But he's right in the sense I am hurting the thread quality. But I won't stop referring to Syrians as bastards - that won't change.

---

Half Time
        Australia 1 - Bastards 0

Comment

LOL arabs with no country!!!!
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
            This disrespecting of our legends issue is just very recent (after PP's ACL game). However, this whole constant bashing and insulting the Syrians stems from way back before and especially right after our first encounter with them.
            Sure, their players played rough and sometimes even dirty I would say, but that does not grant anyone the right to CONSTANTLY bash their entire nation, all their people and even their mothers.

Besides that, the first 1000 times...well ok, but after a while it starts getting annoying.
            If people around the world would judge Iran and our people based on the comments and actions of some of our fans and the stuff they have done throughout the years, then everyone would hate and insult us.
            Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Australia hits the post twice in a row. Damn, could have been 2-0.

They are dissecting the Bastards defense. We really should have done more vs. them. They are very fragile.

Comment

This disrespecting of our legends issue is just very recent (after PP's ACL game). However, this whole constant bashing and insulting the Syrians stems from way back before and especially right after our first encounter with them.
                Sure, their players played rough and sometimes even dirty I would say, but that does not grant anyone the right to CONSTANTLY bash their entire nation, all their people and even their mothers.
                Besides that, the first 1000 times...well ok, but after a while it starts getting annoying.
                If people around the world would judge Iran and our people based on the comments and actions of some of our fans and the stuff they have done throughout the years, then everyone would hate and insult us.
                They were calling Iranians cowards after the game vs. in Azadi. Please do not act like this is not a constant with them and some sort of aberration. Omar Abdulrahman did the same, albeit he's not Syrian, after game vs. Esteghlal.

Have we ever done such a thing after winning a game vs. anyone?

Anyway, Socceroos need to finish better they have had tons of chances.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                  They were calling Iranians cowards after the game vs. in Azadi. Please do not act like this is not a constant with them and some sort of aberration. Omar Abdulrahman did the same, albeit he's not Syrian, after game vs. Esteghlal.

Have we ever done such a thing after winning a game vs. anyone?
                  Yes, our fans have done similar and MUCH WORSE things to other teams and even directly to their athletes.

If Omar Khrbin or OAR or whatever player has directly said disrespectful things to Iranians or our teams, then you should bash them directly. Not by constantly insulting their entire nation and even their mothers.

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Yes, our fans have done similar and MUCH WORSE things to other teams and even directly to their athletes.

If Omar Khrbin or OAR or whatever player has directly said disrespectful things to Iranians or our teams, then you should bash them directly. Not by constantly insulting their entire nation and even their mothers.
                    Their entire team was involved in the post-match celebration in the locker room.

Comment

This Syria team is horrible. Only way they score is if the opponent makes a huge mistake, like our TM did.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        This Syria team is horrible. Only way they score is if the opponent makes a huge mistake, like our TM did.
                        Or put a Syrian attacker in front of Beiravand.

Comment

Al Somar or Al - SOOSMAR?

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                            Their entire team was involved in the post-match celebration in the locker room.
                            Then we should bash their team, not the mothers of all of their people. I have Syrian and Lebanese friends who are very fond of Iran and Iranians. One of them sometimes even reads our forums (doesn't post though). And again, reading these stuff in almost every comment gets annoying.

Fvck Omar Khrbin for posting that disrespecting image of Daei and saying disrespectful stuff! I hope he and who-ever said similar things rots in hell. But these are individual events and not directed towards their entire people/nation.
                            Last edited by Amin_; 10-05-2017, 07:06 AM.

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Then we should bash their team, not the mothers of all of their people. I have Syrian and Lebanese friends who are very fond of Iran and Iranians. One of them sometimes even reads our forums (doesn't post though). And again, reading these stuff in almost every comment gets annoying.

Fvck Omar Khrbin for posting that disrespecting image of Daei and saying disrespectful stuff! I hope he and who-ever said similar things rots in hell. But these our individual events and not directed towards their entire people/nation.
                              You should read my comments in the Syrian forum - I support and express sympathy for the terror their people have gone through. I am saying things in a hyperbolic way, but, no, I won't refuse to insult the mothers of these players. They produced these men.

---

Back to the game, the Bastards are on the ascendancy. Come on Socceroos, keep fighting!

Comment

Syria actually playing well now. They should have had a penalty.
                                However, I think Australia will score a 2nd late in the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X