Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    LOL
    Saudi Arabia changed their coach after their successful WC qualification. They replaced Van Marwijk with former Argentina coach Edgardo Bauza
    http://www.infobae.com/deportes-2/20...de-rusia-2018/
    Wow big mistake

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Some of his staff members got sacked and that's why he resigned. Van Marwijk said that it was unacceptable what the Saudi FA has done.

Saudis are brainless. They only got money but can't use it properly.

Comment

No, the reason he resigned is because the Saudis demanded him to stay 23 days a month in Arabestan. And IF he wants to leave, he needed permission from 8-0ers.

Furthermore, after Arabestan qualified, they have sacked a few federation figures. Newly appointed arabs started getting in van Marwijk his way, wanting to have a say in selection of players.

source: Dutch news
        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
          They only got money but can't use it properly.
          You just described the IR regime in a nutshell lol

Comment

Huge mistake by Saudi.
            In 2006 they had Calderon and he had Saudi qualify very easily playing very good football.
            Their federation then got in the way and bought in someone else and they were bad in WC 2006 again.

And of course UAE just handed over their coach like the good little nokar they are to Saudi.

Comment

LOL
              Saudi Arabia changed their coach after their successful WC qualification. They replaced Van Marwijk with former Argentina coach Edgardo Bauza
              If ESES management have half a brain they should dump Mansourian and get Van Marwijk!! They guy completely revitalized the A-rabestan team from 3rd rate 8-0ers to qualifiers. ESES under Van Marwijk will emulate what Persep did under Branko...

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                If ESES management have half a brain they should dump Mansourian and get Van Marwijk!! They guy completely revitalized the A-rabestan team from 3rd rate 8-0ers to qualifiers. ESES under Van Marwijk will emulate what Persep did under Branko...
                Van Marwijk won't coach a club team. He has a TV job in Holland that he loves, which means he doesn't really want to travel.

Comment

Good news. Look forward to more 8-0s

Comment

LOL
                    How stupid and unfair is that? These guys are unbelievable. This was their best WCQ road in over a decade, yet look how they treat their coach.

Saudis are notorious for their illogical and idiotic decisions and moves though. They think they can buy anything with money.

Has anyone ever met these so-called "Princes of Saudi Arabia" who come here to the States for "education and university"? LOOL none of them even go to university, they all pay someone else to go study for them and get them the graduation and degrees" they live like Kings, spending limitless, partying like animals, paying top $$$ to bitches and whores. Yet pretending like angels and saints. A bunch of hypocrite l, illiterate spoiled millionaire brats. So nothing new!

Sorry I usually stay away from judging others and resorting to racial rants, but sometimes blatant truths must be addressed and vocalized!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They have invaded San Diego.

My apartment building is full of disgusting khaleeji arabs.

You can tell they are khaleeji because you can LITERALLY SMELL THEM.

And they all fucking wear pijamas and dampayi everywhere.

And all they do is buy expensive cars and fail at getting bitches.

Sad ass people.

I wish San Diego could get rid of them.

AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                        They have invaded San Diego.

My apartment building is full of disgusting khaleeji arabs.

You can tell they are khaleeji because you can LITERALLY SMELL THEM.

And they all fucking wear pijamas and dampayi everywhere.

And all they do is buy expensive cars and fail at getting bitches.

Sad ass people.

I wish San Diego could get rid of them.

I love San Diego. By far my fave city in America.

Funnily LA shopping plazas and villages has been filled with the Persian gulf states Citizens as well. Places like 3rd street promenade, the grove are filled with them. You'd literally think you're in Qatar or Dubai. Their guys would gather in groups standing in spots, blocking the way, checking everyone out. Reminds me of Iran in the old days.

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                          No, the reason he resigned is because the Saudis demanded him to stay 23 days a month in Arabestan. And IF he wants to leave, he needed permission from 8-0ers.

Furthermore, after Arabestan qualified, they have sacked a few federation figures. Newly appointed arabs started getting in van Marwijk his way, wanting to have a say in selection of players.

source: Dutch news
                          https://nos.nl/artikel/2192972-van-m...di-arabie.html
                          Well this source says that his staff members got sacked.

Nevertheless with or without Van Marwijk they are gonna get soorakh in Russia.
                          I also remember when they sacked their coach during the AC 2011 just after the first match where they lost to Syria and because of that they got demolished 5-0 by Japan.
                          Saudis have no patience at all.

Comment

lol saudis in san diego, so true, better call it sau-diego now..

i studied there in 2011/2012 fall term, and i also noticed this within 6 months...nowadays probably it is much more. i talked to them in sdsu sport center, and i find out, they get every month 1000$ for their pocket, they got car, and all other costs, (house and living) also get paid by their government. they said, our country has so much money, they do not know what to do with it (from oil industry) and therefore they spent it for us..

to be honest, you can hate this , but i wished iran would do this for all iranian students around the world...

Van Marweijk brought a good football culture to their nationalteam. this is not the saudi arabia of the last 10 years. i can even imagine they can do something in the world cup. they are very willingness on the pitch.
                            World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                            sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                            If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                            -

Comment

5 October is the play off match between Syria and Australia.

I hope the Australians trash the Syrians and send them home crying.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                                5 October is the play off match between Syria and Australia.

I hope the Australians trash the Syrians and send them home crying.
                                Don't pay attention to those pesky beggars. As the saying goes "Every dog has his day!" What Syrians or Saudis do, is not our concern not even how Korean, Japanese or possibly Australians perform in WC. We should focus on our own because we won't be playing either of these teams in group stage and second one. Our opponents are much stronger now and we are aiming for glory!

Comment

Working...
                                X