No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Qualification Gets Under Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't forget mighty China! They have a chance too.

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
      Don't forget mighty China! They have a chance too.
      Ah yeah... get ready for the Chinese empire... I forgot

Comment

Luxembourg 1 minute away from getting a result against France

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
          Luxembourg 1 minute away from getting a result against France
          France is a phenomenon for me. How can you defeat Netherlands 4:0 and 3 days later draw Luxembourg???

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

absolutely incredible:

FT - France 0:0 Luxembourg

Comment

Luxembourg with some key players misslng just tied a full strenght France away in Tolouse 0:0. They even had the chance to score but hit the post in the 80th minute. Once again shows that really everything is possible in foltball.

Comment

I dont even know what to compare this result to. 🤣🤣 Its like us trashing Argentina 4:0 away in Buenos Aires.😬😀

Comment

France has probably the most talented team in the world. They just choked and didn't come to play.

Unbelievable - the Rodrigues guy from Luxembourg looked good!

Comment

Poor guy plays for Telstar in Jupiler league probably earning something like 2 or 3K Euros a month. Gave those French milionaires a tough time.

Comment

Given how France is grouped with Sweden and Bulgaria, perhaps they are on their way to get 93ed again.
                      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

is a incredible score, i was shocked when i saw the result

Comment

We should play Japan in a friendly again. Watch this video of their 2-0 win against Australia to see why.

Australia outclasses Japan physically by quite a large margin. However, the Japanese come out on top in both defense and offense. In defense, they use a high press and often double team and collapse into the open lanes and make the game too tight for the Australians to traverse. In offense, they make exciting runs into space with speed, overcoming the Australian physicality. Given that the Australian team is similar to our's physically and that they couldn't use that fact to their advantage to unlock the Japanese goal and the fact that Japan seems to have figured out how to defend against a physically imposing team, I hope we play a friendly against Japan. It is both realistic and a good test.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                            Given how France is grouped with Sweden and Bulgaria, perhaps they are on their way to get 93ed again.
                            Ah the good old times of Stoichkov, Larsson, Hagi, Romario etc. etc.
                            That WC94' was epic!
                            Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by koush22 View Post
                              We should play Japan in a friendly again. Watch this video of their 2-0 win against Australia to see why.

Australia outclasses Japan physically by quite a large margin. However, the Japanese come out on top in both defense and offense. In defense, they use a high press and often double team and collapse into the open lanes and make the game too tight for the Australians to traverse. In offense, they make exciting runs into space with speed, overcoming the Australian physicality. Given that the Australian team is similar to our's physically and that they couldn't use that fact to their advantage to unlock the Japanese goal and the fact that Japan seems to have figured out how to defend against a physically imposing team, I hope we play a friendly against Japan. It is both realistic and a good test.
                              We played japan not long ago in 2015 in Azadi. The game ended 1 all. It was Ezzatolahis 1st game. Torabi also played well and got a penalty that he scored on the rebound.

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
                                We played japan not long ago in 2015 in Azadi. The game ended 1 all. It was Ezzatolahis 1st game. Torabi also played well and got a penalty that he scored on the rebound.
                                Saeid made his TM debut against Uzbekistan on 11 June 2015.

Comment

Working...
                                X