No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Qualification Gets Under Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I prefer Japan and Australia to draw because although I hate Australia, 1 point for them would put immense pressure on the 8-0ers on their final game against Japan. They would need a win if Australia gets at least a point against Japan today.

Comment

Korea beman goft
      Chi goft
      Kodesh beman goft
      Chi goft
      Man az Iran meetarsam
      Man as IRn meetarsam
      "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Lets do this like Brutus
        "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Persian-Pride87 View Post
          I prefer Japan and Australia to draw because although I hate Australia, 1 point for them would put immense pressure on the 8-0ers on their final game against Japan. They would need a win if Australia gets at least a point against Japan today.
          Considering Australia is playing at home against Thailand in the last round, which they will almost certainly win, this means that Saudi has to win its game against Japan.

The only bad thing with Japan winning today is that they will be qualified going into their match against the Saudi's, which means that they probably won't go all out.
          Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

After watching the first half , guys Australia is such crap team with huge problems in defense and goal keeping
            Japan is slightly better but none of them can match our TM , none.

Comment

Yes, you are correct! I forgot about Australia's final game being very easy.

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
              Considering Australia is playing at home against Thailand in the last round, which they will almost certainly win, this means that Saudi has to win its game against Japan.

The only bad thing with Japan winning today is that they will be qualified going into their match against the Saudi's, which means that they probably won't go all out.

Comment

8'

Syria - Ghatar

[1-0]

Comment

82'

2-0 Japan

Comment

The final match day in our group will be unbelievable.

Syria/Uzbek/Korea can all directly qualify

Syria/Uzbek/Korea/China can make the play offs

Korea can be outright eliminated.

All games at the same time....

Iran vs. Syria at Azadi....Thankfully no Sunni-governed arab teams are in the running in our group, or else they'd definitely accuse us of throwing the game in 1% chance if we lost.

Imagine Syria making it to a World Cup in Russia, after winning a game in Tehran. The ultimate Axis of Allies

Comment

I would not be crying if Syria qualified for World Cup

Would be funny to see South Korea get eliminated

Comment

Prior to the qualification all the teams thought that Syria would be a guarantee 6 points and first team to be eliminated but they actually have a shot to go to the world cup.

Comment

LOL shotor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

final round in Group A
                            South korea, a draw and win they are through
                            uzbekistan only a win get them to russia, a draw is not good for them because a draw fro syria will make them 3rd
                            syria can go through direct if they win and uzbek/korea draw
                            china can only make it to playoff, even though they can make 2nd, but thier chances is super low, they have to win big and syria lose and korea draw

Comment

Originally posted by footballeirani View Post
                              I would not be crying if Syria qualified for World Cup

Would be funny to see South Korea get eliminated
                              I hope we smash the Syrians in Tehran. Is still remember how they played us in KL. They play dirty and grassroll worst than Bahrain. They will be a disgrace in the WC. At least Korea plays hard but not filthy as the Syrians.

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
                                I hope we smash the Syrians in Tehran. Is still remember how they played us in KL. They play dirty and grassroll worst than Bahrain. They will be a disgrace in the WC. At least Korea plays hard but not filthy as the Syrians.

Korea is a crappy team. At least Syria will be a new surprise at the World Cup and an intriguing team to follow as opposed to the clueless and miserable Koreans.

Comment

Working...
                                X