World Cup 2018 Qualification Gets Under Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pejman161 View Post
    guys don't get your hopes too high. UAE will give the 3 points to them, did you guys see when UAE scored he wasn't even happy he was looking around... for a sec I thought he wanted to apologize to the Saudis
    it was a nice goal

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    They are going to cut off his shoombool after the game because he scored the goal.

Comment

I think I lost 1000 euros now.
      For once inwanted these scum bags to win

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
      CITY

Comment

Wow, I spoke too soon. What a goal by UAE 2-1. With how lazy they're playing, I didn't see that coming. I can still see them losing despite.

Comment

Comment

Baba dametoon garm UAE

Comment

uae up 2-1

Comment

Now they are going to cut off two shoombools

Comment

Game will end 3-2 for KSA , mark my words

Comment

Scan emarati make it via goal difference? Or is it direct comparison which decide the ranking?
                    World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                    sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                    If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                    -

Comment

how come the UAE scorers seem sad n azza daar after the goals..??
                      che golayee ham...!!

i think they know they're gonna get fked after the match for their misbehavior

Comment

Looks like Shitty Arabia is about to expand it's embargo in the PERSIAN GULF.
                        "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                          Scan emarati make it via goal difference? Or is it direct comparison which decide the ranking?
                          they are behind in GD unfortunately by few 3-4 goals last time i checked..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            they are behind in GD unfortunately by few 3-4 goals last time i checked..!!
                            They can beat Iraq by 3 goals and still go through the play-offs and the 8-0'ers will end 4th

Comment

UAE is playing really well actually....they have been attacking a lot....first time watching saudis and they are horrible... japan and australia should beat this team by 2-3 i dont get it.

Comment

it seem the money was not enough since uae is playing good

Comment

Working...
                                X