No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Qualification Gets Under Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is 1-1 half time, a draw is not good for saudi, can uae hold on or win?

Comment

You will never hear me say this in any other content than THIS.
      COME ON UAE!!!!
      "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
        is 1-1 half time, a draw is not good for saudi, can uae hold on or win?
        It all depends on if they are happy with the Sum that they have received. We will find out in an hour.

Comment

"the Sum..."
          you should ask Gutter about that. UAE is trying their damnedest to stay in the good graces of Salman the impotent.
          "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

guys don't get your hopes too high. UAE will give the 3 points to them, did you guys see when UAE scored he wasn't even happy he was looking around... for a sec I thought he wanted to apologize to the Saudis
            it was a nice goal

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

link please ?

Comment

i would love to see a UAE win or a tie but have a feeling KSA will find a way to win..they are good at that when it comes down to it.
                sigpic
                Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Originally posted by Pejman161 View Post
                  guys don't get your hopes too high. UAE will give the 3 points to them, did you guys see when UAE scored he wasn't even happy he was looking around... for a sec I thought he wanted to apologize to the Saudis
                  it was a nice goal

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
                  just saw the goal
                  that was an amazing first touch almost better than azmoun's goal vs gutter at AC ..?

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                    Typical Saudis.. Now that they know an Iranian bet 1000 euros on them, they are gonna purposely lose just so the Iranian loses the bet
                    Vaay, I should have known!!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
                    CITY

Comment

This is actually a home game for Saudi it seems.

If only the Arab teams played Iran with the amount of lethargy and lack of care as they are playing right now against Saudi.

This game was fixed guys. Saudis will win. There is no question. Fixed Arab matches are always like this. Saudi will score again shortly before the end of the game.

Comment

Gooaaalll UAE! What a goal!
                        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

loooooool UAE takes the lead..

Comment

60'

Goal 2-1 UAE yes baby

Comment

Super gooooooaaaal bumbaaaaa bumbaaaaaaa bumbaaaaaaa mush maghuuuuuuuul yaaaaaa selaaaaaaam emaratiiii
                              World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                              sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                              If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                              -

Comment

Yeah BABY

Comment

Working...
                                X