Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
    http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=362013

OAR gave an interview to a newspaper where he said he hopes Saudi beat UAE in their WCQ and qualify for the WC.
    as a professional you should never say things like that, he does not have pride at all?if i was playing for iran and we were eliminated i would never say i hope another team go to the world cup never

Comment

OAR gave an interview to a newspaper where he said he hopes Saudi beat UAE in their WCQ and qualify for the WC.
      Anyone has the original article in arabic? Wouldn't be surprised if this was a made up news by Iranian medias...
      I don't think he would be dumb enough to openly say such a thing

Comment

Asia's elite!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          Asia's elite!
          That's why a talent like him doesn't have a place in Europe: having mentality of a donkey! (apologies if any insult to donkeys btw)

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
            LOL that's literally admitting to match-fixing
            I hope Japanese and Aussies monitor this and report to FIFA, as Arab FC is hopeless.

Comment

Very nice TM music Video-Enjoy....
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ywhiKmy9gU

Comment

It looks like Korea will be missing Ki, Son, and Koo for their final WCQ's. That is a huge hit.

Definitely does not help their situation, but now that Stielike is gone they should be playing better football.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                  It looks like Korea will be missing Ki, Son, and Koo for their final WCQ's. That is a huge hit.

Definitely does not help their situation, but now that Stielike is gone they should be playing better football.
                  Those players play horribly versus TM. If anything they'll play better now with players who want to prove themselves.

Comment

Very interesting situation over in the other group with Japan, Australia and KSA fighting it out. Japan is leading the table now, but they may be in trouble!

First, Japan has to face Australia. not an easy game at all. If they win this game, unfortunately, they will help KSA's cause and therefore I am hoping for a tie in this game.
                    On the last day, Japan have to go to Saudi Arabia, in that hot weather, and potentially facing a must win situation (assuming they didn't get the 3 points against Australia). On the other hand, the Saudis, already counting the 3 points of UAE game, could be leading the table if Japan and Australia tie their game. Now if Japan beats Saudi in the last game and assuming that Australia will handle Thailand on the last day, KSA would go from top of the table to Playoffs, on the last match day, and at home!!! Now that's something I am willing to pay to watch!
                    either way, I think Japan's last two games will be very exciting matches.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      Those players play horribly versus TM. If anything they'll play better now with players who want to prove themselves.
                      easily their best players by way and far, would be the equivalent of us floating azmoun and alireza before a big game. They've been leaking goals against nearly every side we have no excuses not to score v them
                      Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                        Definitely wrong. Russia as host will be seeded regardless of their ranking.
                        can you imagine Qatar in the same position in 5 years?
                        "facepalm"

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
                        به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Click View Post
                          can you imagine Qatar in the same position in 5 years?
                          "facepalm"
                          If they are still host it will happen. Look at the US in 1994, Japan and South Korea in 2002 and South Africa in 2010.
                          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

LOL AT PEOPLE WHO THINK OAR has any talent.

Stepovers dont make you good.

These comments just show UAE's mickey mouse mentality.

Guarantee the guy would get wrecked in any top5 league. Would probably only make it in a relegation Ligue 2 side.

Comment

OAR has a big bark but a teensy tiny bite

Comment

Its that the same Oar who played 4-5 season in The Netherlands (FC Utrecht) and managed to score a total of 7 goals
                                Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Working...
                                X