No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Qualification Gets Under Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys have realized that we will finish number 1 in the group if Qatar wins, right?

Comment

Is the coach for S. Korea crying yet?

Comment

QATAR did it!! Lets go Uzbeks!!!

Comment

FT
          Qatar 3-2 South Korea

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
            You guys have realized that we will finish number 1 in the group if Qatar wins, right?
            Well, officially not 100% yet, since the next tiebreaker after points is goal differrence and not head to head. So in theory they could still take over the first spot after all games have been played.l

Edit - My bad, Korea has 13 points now and not 14 as I initially thought when I wrote the above. So yes, we will keep the top spot no matter what happens in the next 2 matches.
            Last edited by Amin_; 06-13-2017, 02:10 PM.
            Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Congratulations guys.

We finish on the top of the group once again. It is confirmed now.

We are superior.

Comment

2 games = 6 points so max for Korea is 19!!!
                “I swear it upon Zeus an outstanding runner cannot be the equal of an average wrestler.” - Socrates

Comment

Lol the ref was the same ref from the Iran vs Qatar game in Tehran and he was once again giving the calls in favor of Qatar

Comment

If SK get all 6 points from the two remaining matches, they will be on 19, how can they reach us? 🤔 And Uzbekistan will be on 18.
                    Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                    Well, officially not 100% yet, since the next tiebreaker after points is goal differrence and not head to head. So in theory they could still take over the first spot after all games have been played.

Comment

At this point, this is Uzbeks world cup to lose
                      "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                        Well, officially not 100% yet, since the next tiebreaker after points is goal differrence and not head to head. So in theory they could still take over the first spot after all games have been played.
                        Oops, my bad, I thought they had 14 points instead of 13. So, yes we will officially remain on top of the table no matter what.
                        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

The Joy will be completed when Korea will be handed another defeat in Seoul and hopefully drop to third place.

Comment

Uzbekistan will choke as they always do but what I would like is for South Korea to finish 3rd and then beat Saudi in the playoffs.

Comment

Wow Iran has a real chance of really pushing South Korea to the brink of elimination for world cup qualification. This south korea team is so awful they will embarrass Asia at the world cup although Uzbekistan will probably get embarrassed too if it manages to qualify.

Comment

Shameful performance by the Koreans, but credit to Qatar for some quality goals. Uzbeks will be delighted with this result. Two games will decide this: Iran vs Korea, and Korea vs Uzbekistan.

Its also nice that we are guaranteed top of the group, by quite a distance too

Comment

Working...
                                X