• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Almost 2-0

Comment

Where are you guys watching the game?

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
        No I'm talking about how they knocked us out of 2010 qualifiers with that late equalizer even though they were already qualified to the WC. If they lose against Qatar today, they will be in pretty much the same situation we were in back then. Their fate will be in our hands, and I hope we knock them out mercilessly just as they did to us, and qualify together with Uzbekistan.
        What you say still does not make sense. Did you expect them to throw the game against us just because they had already qualified? I certainly hope we don't go easy on our opponents now that we are qualified. It's not just points for the game, it's a matter or pride, especially when playing in front of your home crowd.
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

I don't think Qatar can hold on. Game will end 2-1 for Korea.

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
          Where are you guys watching the game?
          youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPvGrBvvkvg

Comment

GO Qatar!

I really want TM to finish off South Korea in Seoul and watch them cry tears of blood.

Comment

Whoaaaaa Korea trailing 1-0. If Qatar wins it's going to cause a huge upset for the Koreans!

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                What you say still does not make sense. Did you expect them to throw the game against us just because they had already qualified? I certainly hope we don't go easy on our opponents now that we are qualified. It's not just points for the game, it's a matter or pride, especially when playing in front of your home crowd.
                Well yeah, I'm not questioning why they did, I just want to get back at them for it

Comment

So even if we drew yesterday..we wouldve qualified if this ends as a loss or draw for Korea...

Comment

I bet qatar is naturalizing more defensive players as we speak to get them into this game and defend their lead.
                    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
                      So even if we drew yesterday..we wouldve qualified if this ends as a loss or draw for Korea...
                      Qatar wouldve played alot differently had we lost/drew yesterday. Qatar plays well if it doesnt benefit Iran. They purposely give up goals and play poorly if it hurts us.

Comment

That was a huge chance for Qatar to make it 2-0.

Any TM player would have put that one in for sure.

Comment

lets hope Qatar wins and Iran will win the group no matter what happens for the next two games, we could lose both games and still finish top.

Comment

2-0

Bye Bye Korea

Comment

Qatar scores their 2nd goal

Comment

2-0 Qatar
                                Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Working...
                                X