No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Qualification Gets Under Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So do you guys think Group A is harder or group B? Please put aside bias.

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    How does Saudi have so much luck. Teams lose/draw when they need it and they also get lots of calls in their favor.
    They've always been the luckiest team for as long as I can remember. It's bizarre!

Comment

I really dont see what the Uzbeks can show at world cup.. Its better for Iran and Asia if Asian teams does well at the worldcup and i dont see Uzbekestan or Saudi doing well at Wc. So its better if Korea, Japan and Australia goes to worldcup alongside with us

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
        So do you guys think Group A is harder or group B? Please put aside bias.

They've always been the luckiest team for as long as I can remember. It's bizarre!
        I think both groups are equally bad

Comment

Originally posted by Badash View Post
          I really dont see what the Uzbeks can show at world cup.. Its better for Iran and Asia if Asian teams does well at the worldcup and i dont see Uzbekestan or Saudi doing well at Wc. So its better if Korea, Japan and Australia goes to worldcup alongside with us
          It doesn't matter who's better, Korea with the way they've been playing in WCQ will probably be eliminated in the group stages regardless. At least this way, a new team can experience the World Cup and we can finally get our revenge on Korea

Comment

Zob Ahan's Rabih Ataya scored at Lebanon's 2-1 victory against Malaysia

Comment

I just hope we dont have another situation like we did with Beitashour and Davari where they made the WC team and then became MIA immediately after the WC. I want players that will stick around for the long term

Comment

Syria 2:2 China
                Chiu Yin Ping 趙燕萍.

Comment

If Singapore is capable of getting a friendly with Argentina don't you think we should be capable of getting a little something something?

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                    Zob Ahan's Rabih Ataya scored at Lebanon's 2-1 victory against Malaysia
                    He scored both goals it seems

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
                      If Singapore is capable of getting a friendly with Argentina don't you think we should be capable of getting a little something something?
                      well i am sure singapore paid them like 1 million or 2 million dollar to play them, can we afford the money, as taj said the whole year budget was 10 million for all the football teams and levels

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                        I hope Qatar can pull off a surprise win against the Koreans and increase Uzbekistan's chances of claiming the 2nd place in the group
                        well is good now cause iran can determine which teams go through and not go through, i personally want korea dont make it, to take revenge for 2010 qualifiers

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                          well is good now cause iran can determine which teams go through and not go through, i personally want korea dont make it, to take revenge for 2010 qualifiers
                          So many years we suffered on relying on other teams and now it's their turn. Having so much power feels really good

Comment

Which countries work for the Hola VPN on AFC Hub? Trying to watch bits of qatar sk

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                              It doesn't matter who's better, Korea with the way they've been playing in WCQ will probably be eliminated in the group stages regardless. At least this way, a new team can experience the World Cup and we can finally get our revenge on Korea
                              Revenge for what?
                              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                                Revenge for what?
                                2010 qualifiers

Comment

Working...
                                X