World Cup 2018 Qualification Gets Under Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
    This is disgraceful: AFC site shows Iraqi national team photo instead of TM!! somebody pls tell them how stupid they are!!

http://www.the-afc.com/2018-fifa-wor...ar-jahanbakhsh
    What the actual fuck........

Comment

The only culture they have is to blow themselves up or cut innocent people's head off

Comment

Spread this video, let the world know about these disgusting arab teams always coming up with disgusting moves. They did the same when Naser Hejazi passed away, watch here:

Formerly known as Persianking!
        Follow me @
        instagram/iranscout
        instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Nariman View Post
          Spread this video, let the world know about these disgusting arab teams always coming up with disgusting moves. They did the same when Naser Hejazi passed away, watch here:

LOL the cry baby 8-0er keeper should have been laughing. He only let in half of what was expected.
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

What's even more disgusting is that the Dutch coach Van Marwijk came out and justified the move saying it was a "miscommunication".

Yeah right, when a team lines up like that before a match and the entire stadium is silent, it's an universal sign of respect for the ones that passed away.

I guess $$$ makes you kiss Saudi ass.

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
              This is disgraceful: AFC site shows Iraqi national team photo instead of TM!! somebody pls tell them how stupid they are!!

http://www.the-afc.com/2018-fifa-wor...ar-jahanbakhsh
              They have taken the article down. Anyone made a screenshot?

And I thought can Marwijk would be ashamed, instead he turns out to be an even bigger money whore than I thought he would be.

Comment

Players of Argentina and Brazil NT, pictured holding a minute of silence for the victims in the terrorist attacks on Wednesday in Tehran.

https://twitter.com/TeamMelliIran/st...68391451934720

Comment

I think it was for the London attacks

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                    I think it was for the London attacks
                    This.

The match was in Australia. 4 people of the total London terror attack victims were Australian.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                      This.

The match was in Australia. 4 people of the total London terror attack victims were Australian.
                      He was talking about the one in Brazil vs Argentina, not the Australia one

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                        He was talking about the one in Brazil vs Argentina, not the Australia one
                        The friendly between Arg & Brazil was played in australia.

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
                          The friendly between Arg & Brazil was played in australia.
                          oh my bad

Comment

UAE's request to change Qatari officials for their game vs Thailand was approved by FIFA.

Yup, political interference is penalised by FIFA and AFC... unless you're an arab country

Comment

^ but to be honest, it totally makes sense. He'd just be the center of attention, and no ref needs that. The game is meaningless anyhow.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                                They have taken the article down. Anyone made a screenshot?

And I thought can Marwijk would be ashamed, instead he turns out to be an even bigger money whore than I thought he would be.
                                Hasn't been taken down bro. Still the same:

http://www.the-afc.com/2018-fifa-wor...or-jahanbakhsh

Comment

Working...
                                X