No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Qualification Gets Under Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly both teams were really bad. Asian teams are going to be terrible next World Cup. Hopefully Iran will qualify and make the continent look good.

Comment

It has been a great day so far. Golden State Warriors won game 3 against the Cavs and Australia beat KSA. Hopefully the Warriors will sweep and we will qualify in style on Mon to complete this fantastic week.

PS I have a feeling Japan will defeat KSA in Aug and sent their ASS to the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
        It has been a great day so far. Golden State Warriors won game 3 against the Cavs and Australia beat KSA. Hopefully the Warriors will sweep and we will qualify in style on Mon to complete this fantastic week.

PS I have a feeling Japan will defeat KSA in Aug and sent their ASS to the playoffs.
        The Warriors are the KSA of the NBA. They are a virus ruining the NBA as a whole.

Comment

The Peninsula
          Qatar's football team drew 2-2 with North Korea at Jassim bin Hamad Stadium on Tuesday.
          Qatar struck two quick goals to take a 2-0 lead, with goals from Abdul Kareem Hassan and Akram Afeef in the 32nd and 56th minute respectively.
          The North Korean team struck two goals within a span of ten minutes from the 63rd to the 73rd minute.
          The friendly was the final preparation for the Qatari team ahead of their Group A 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifying match against South Korea which will take place in Doha on Tuesday.
          The top two teams from the group will qualify for the finals in Russia.
          Iran are leading the Group A followed by South Korea in the second place while Uzbekistan are in the third place followed by Syria and China.
          Qatar are in the last place.
          The third-placed teams will face off in a play-off, the winner of which will play against the fourth-placed team from the North America qualifiers, with the winner booking a ticket to Russia.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
            The Warriors are the KSA of the NBA. They are a virus ruining the NBA as a whole.
            How are they ruining the NBA ?? By having a Super Team which not team can touch. They are 15-0 in the playoffs, a feat that no professional team in Basketball or any other sport has achieved.

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
              The Peninsula
              Qatar's football team drew 2-2 with North Korea at Jassim bin Hamad Stadium on Tuesday.
              Qatar struck two quick goals to take a 2-0 lead, with goals from Abdul Kareem Hassan and Akram Afeef in the 32nd and 56th minute respectively.
              The North Korean team struck two goals within a span of ten minutes from the 63rd to the 73rd minute.
              The friendly was the final preparation for the Qatari team ahead of their Group A 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifying match against South Korea which will take place in Doha on Tuesday.
              The top two teams from the group will qualify for the finals in Russia.
              Iran are leading the Group A followed by South Korea in the second place while Uzbekistan are in the third place followed by Syria and China.
              Qatar are in the last place.
              The third-placed teams will face off in a play-off, the winner of which will play against the fourth-placed team from the North America qualifiers, with the winner booking a ticket to Russia.
              LOL these players wearing qatari jerseys suck.
              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

At least GSW doesnt have EVERY FOUL called in favor like Saudi.

Is it me or is their team getting shorter every year? Not enough calcium/protein in the Rub Al Khali?

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
                  How are they ruining the NBA ?? By having a Super Team which not team can touch. They are 15-0 in the playoffs, a feat that no professional team in Basketball or any other sport has achieved.
                  Kevin Durant and LeBron are singlehandedly killing the NBA all together. The competition has died down and pretty much turned the NBA which was like EPL where 5-6 teams had a realistic chance to win the title to just 1 or 2 possible teams winning it for the next 5 years.

Comment

Didn't know there was a game today. Glad to see Saudi lost. Hopefully UAE can get a draw at least from their next match against Saudis

Comment

Saudi has a tough road ahead of themselves. I wouldn't be surprised if UAE somehow got 3rd with the soft schedule they have remaining

Comment

Full time Australia 3 Saudi Arabia 2
                        Here is my take from that game

Iran is clearly the best team in Asia without a doubt

Terrible display of football by both teams and their Mickey Mouse defenses

Iran will easily beat both of these teams

Iran's group is definitely harder than this other group

Saudi Arabia has improved but they will finish third in this group

Australia will get murdered at the confederations cup

Comment

I predict a SAUDI Uzbek Playoff! unless the Chinese under Lippi can crawl into the Uzbek spot and knock them out...

Comment

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...oin_australia/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

UAE definitely will open up their asses for their dear Saudi brothers, make no mistake. 3 points guaranteed for them, quote me later

Comment

Btw, this event reminds me of a Saudi club few years ago in ACL, when they disrespected 1 minute silence for our passed away legend Nasser Hejazi in a match against Zob Ahan. Truly disgusting people.

Comment

Working...
                                X