No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Qualification Gets Under Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go fuck yourself you dirty, wahabi, 8-0er, lizard eating, camel fucking cunt.

Originally posted by imfromksa View Post
    You mean Al Hilal (crescent moon).

what happened in Iran today look like the snake that bites itself !!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

look like another terrorist attack carried about by the filthy, rotten, shit smelling house of saud . You filthy zionist loving pig. There is a place in hell waiting for you, go choke yourself on some fucking lizard and locusts you inbreed.

Comment

Why is this dirty desert rat even allowed on are forum can we please have him removed.
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

How this is related to the topic? Looks like you are looking for to get banned.

Comment

Listen bud, you need to go read a couple of books and seek some civil liberties. It's 2017 and you live in a monarchy. Aren't you and your homies tired of being American puppets? Don't you want your women to have basic rights?

Don't let your dictators lie to you. Irani people are not your enemy. Your enemy is that backwards ideology that has been terrorizing the entire world and keeping your mind in chains. you fucking soosmar... lol!

Comment

This is a Persian forum, no sandniggas allowed

Comment

Go shove 8 more balls up your ass.

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Don't feed the troll, everyone. His plan is to inflame us. Let him and his kind have some history and culture outside of terrorizing others, and then maybe they can join civilized society.

Feel bad for this gentleman. Pity him. We shouldn't sink to his level. That's what he wants.

Comment

Any link to Saudi-Aussie match?

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                      Go shove 8 more balls up your ass.

in your mother KXS "iamfromKSA"
                      BOUNCH OF PIGS who dont know who the real MOHAMMAD is and will never know
                      30 million ANIMALS and mental ill lives in KSA

Comment

and then people who discuss iranian politics get banned and this filthy arab is still in this forum and not banned.

Comment

Racism is indeed a problem here.

Comment

ESPN 3 will show the Australia-Saudi match live at 3 am CA time

Land I sure hope it will be a 3-0 win for the Aussies πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί

Comment

Come on guys... the last two pages we have all been behaving like a bunch of high school teens.

I'm sure we are more mature than this

If we are more civilized than him, why respond to him like this?

Comment

Lmao 1-0 Australia already, massive blunder by the 8-0er keeper

Comment

Working...
                                X