No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Qualification Gets Under Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iraq played their first home game in a while today in Basra, their remaining home WCQ will be played in Tehran:

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Australia - KSA will be on Jun 8th at 19:30 local time in Adelaide Australia. KSA has to face Australia and UAE away and Japan at home for their remaining games. They can still end up not making the WC or at the least get sent to the playoffs.

GO AUSTRALIA, destroy KSA on Thurs.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
        Australia - KSA will be on Jun 8th at 19:30 local time in Adelaide Australia. KSA has to face Australia and UAE away and Japan at home for their remaining games. They can still end up not making the WC or at the least get sent to the playoffs.
        GO AUSTRALIA, destroy KSA on Thurs.
        I pray to God that Australia makes it over the Saudis. What a disgrace they would be!

Comment

The comparisons of other teams to us is really moot as no other team has added the number of amazing talents that we have since CQ took over, Iraq, KSA, Korea, Japan, UAE and even Australia are all using their aged recycled team, they haven't had the injection of awesome talent we had and this is one reason why other teams fear us and end up losing to us, tell me which team has a GUCCI or Sardar or JB equivalent, then add Karim, Ashkan, and Ezzatolahi and more and you get unlimited firepower! we still haven't even invited Ryan Tafazoli!!! so you see, its no fluke we are ASIAS #1 team, its because we deserve to be #1 !!

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
            I pray to God that Australia makes it over the Saudis. What a disgrace they would be!
            Japan is not completely safe either. Anyway who cares about other group. Lets focus only on our self.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
              Iraq played their first home game in a while today in Basra, their remaining home WCQ will be played in Tehran:

How is this considered a home game for the aroghis?
              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Is there any benefit for us in giving Iraq our stadium for a home game? Considering what they did to us Idk why we should help them out for

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                  Is there any benefit for us in giving Iraq our stadium for a home game? Considering what they did to us Idk why we should help them out for
                  We give you a stadium because Iraq is currently on Iran's side on world politics.

We are able to forgive.

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
                    We give you a stadium because Iraq is currently on Iran's side on world politics.

We are able to forgive.

Zahremar

All seriousness though we should let the other Arabs help them unless there's financial gains in it. We have no business helping Iraq.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                      Zahremar
                      All seriousness though we should let the other Arabs help them unless there's financial gains in it. We have no business helping Iraq.

you guys talk like international relations and geopolitics is some high school drama. Iraq had a regime change, they're our neighboring country and its a good thing that they play in Tehran and not Riyadh.

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                        The comparisons of other teams to us is really moot as no other team has added the number of amazing talents that we have since CQ took over, Iraq, KSA, Korea, Japan, UAE and even Australia are all using their aged recycled team, they haven't had the injection of awesome talent we had and this is one reason why other teams fear us and end up losing to us, tell me which team has a GUCCI or Sardar or JB equivalent, then add Karim, Ashkan, and Ezzatolahi and more and you get unlimited firepower! we still haven't even invited Ryan Tafazoli!!! so you see, its no fluke we are ASIAS #1 team, its because we deserve to be #1 !!
                        Agree with what you say man. Plus we have so much talent that we do not end up inviting some very talented players like Barzay, kaveh and Soroush and so many others
                        EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Originally posted by toopchi View Post
                          you guys talk like international relations and geopolitics is some high school drama. Iraq had a regime change, they're our neighboring country and its a good thing that they play in Tehran and not Riyadh.
                          Are you over 35?
                          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                            Are you over 35?
                            No i'm not. I get your point. I didn't experience the horrors of the war. But there's no reason for me to bear resentment against a new generation of Iraqi's that didn't have anything to do with that war.

Plus football is supposed to promote friendship, its not meant for feuds. Maybe if we have the Iraqis play in Iran and cheer them on at their games, 20 years down the line they'll be helping Iran secure its borders rather than threaten them.

Comment

Originally posted by toopchi View Post
                              No i'm not. I get your point. I didn't experience the horrors of the war. But there's no reason for me to bear resentment against a new generation of Iraqi's that didn't have anything to do with that war.

Plus football is supposed to promote friendship, its not meant for feuds. Maybe if we have the Iraqis play in Iran and cheer them on at their games, 20 years down the line they'll be helping Iran secure its borders rather than threaten them.
                              We have indeed seen a lot of ''friendship'' from the Iraqi's since Asian Cup 2015.

Comment

Apparently the UAE refused to play Iraq in Tehran.

خبرورزشی:
                                ✅ درخواستی اماراتی*ها برای بازی نکردن در ایران

🔸فدراسیون فوتبال امارات به عراق پیشنهاد داده تا دیدار تیم های ملی دو کشور در #مقدماتی_جام_جهانی 2018 روسیه به جای ایران در کشور دیگری برگزار شود.
                                🔸تیم ملی فوتبال امارات باید در مقدماتی جام جهانی 2018 روسیه به مصاف عراق برود و این دیدار قرار است که به میزبانی ایران برگزار شود.

Comment

Working...
                                X