No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Qualification Gets Under Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clean tackle by Montazeri (ball first) and he gets called for the foul.

Comment

too many players with yellow cards. Need to make changes
      “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Uzbekistan scores after 65 minutes.
        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Uzbekistan scores

Gutter is dead

Comment

Useless Qatar. Of course they roll over for Uzbekistan.

Comment

Uzbekistan 1-0 Qatar

Bad news:
              - Uzbekistan won. Draw would've been better.

Good news:
              - Babayan will remain as coach for the next game and put Lobanov in goal.

Comment

FT.

Uzbekistan 1 - 0 Qatar
                Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Everything is in our hands right now.

We must not let UZB beat us in Azadi like last WCQ. CQ must play for the win and be happy with a draw if need be. That way we are pretty much guaranteed a spot.

We need one more win out of 3 more games to cement our place in the world cup! I hope they don't leave it to the Syria game. Come on boys.

Comment

uzbekistan cant beat us at home, we need to score early and have the momentum

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                      uzbekistan cant beat us at home, we need to score early and have the momentum
                      They already did before, even though Azadi was half empty.

Comment

I have a wish: Iran and Uzbek to qualify.

So, Iran should lose to Uzbek using its reserves. Iran should win against Korea, and Syria to qualify.

I wish Korea to play Saudis in qualifying and eliminate Saudis.
                        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
                          So, Iran should lose to Uzbek using its reserves. Iran should win against Korea, and Syria to qualify.
                          You want Iran to break it's record of not conceding goals and lose to shitty Babayan/Lobanov and his Uzbek team so Saudi faces SK in play off? That's a risk no TRUE TM fan would want to take.

Thank god we have CQ in charge...

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post

I wish somehow Only Iran Japan & Australia qualify from asia

Dont think for a second Uzb wouldnt step on us and Korea wouldnt (which they have already)
                            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Some people have this fake cultural similarity thing where if a country is somewhat similar to us we should hope for them to do well as if they care about us. We already saw how uzbekistan and Qatar tried their best to eliminate tm in 2014. Couldn't care less if Uzbekistan make it or not.

Comment

The Game against Uzbekistan will be THE FINAL for us!

It would be too sweet if we beat them and qualify as the first team fro russia without an defeat!

I dont care that much if uzbeks or southkorea will qualifiy than with us, but we should for sure try to beat south korea
                                since they put an end to our dreams in the WCQ 2010 and we should definitiv eliminate this dirty
                                Syrian Team since they grassrolled and play so so dirty against our boys!!

Sum Up: Every single Game should be played as a do or die game!

Comment

Working...
                                X