Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

holly what a chance missed by syria

Comment

We shouldnt care about this game, instead really we want Korea to crush Syria so that Syria becomes hopeless otherwise they will make life difficult for us in Azadi.

the important game is Uzb-Qatar... if Uzb drop points and we win, we are through basically to the world cup.

Comment

Amazing chance missed by Syria! That should have been the equalizer!
        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

big chance missed for Syria, hope we get a draw out of this game. but not important if we beat china anyway.
          World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
          sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
          If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
          -

Comment

HAHA the disgusting hollywood actor of Syria (remember?) just missed a huge chance, fucking idiot.
            Formerly known as Persianking!
            Follow me @
            instagram/iranscout
            instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Australia are good off set pieces

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

It's strange to see so many on here be so negative towards the Syrians. Practically every neutral in the world must be supporting them and hoping they somehow make it through. Just seeing the reaction of the manager after the Uzbekistan game was enough, just imagine the scenes if they actually make it to the WC, it would be an amazing story.

Comment

What happened to the "most talented player in Asia" and the "best strikers in Asia" LOL

UAE are terrible every year. Serves them right, stupid featherweights.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                    It's strange to see so many on here be so negative towards the Syrians. Practically every neutral in the world must be supporting them and hoping they somehow make it through. Just seeing the reaction of the manager after the Uzbekistan game was enough, just imagine the scenes if they actually make it to the WC, it would be an amazing story.
                    We are not talking about humanitarian crisis, we all want best for Syrian people. But their team play dirty with us and we want to crush them.

I support the feelings of Iranians over anyone else. Sorry.

Comment

We're also not talking about realistic challengers to us. They're a minnow fighting for 2nd/3rd place and it would be one of the all-time great footballing stories if they were to qualify for the WC. To deny them that just because they dived a few times and what-not just seems strange, absolutely no ill-feelings towards them from me.

Comment

We're also not talking about realistic challengers to us. They're a minnow fighting for 2nd/3rd place and it would be one of the all-time great footballing stories if they were to qualify for the WC. To deny them that just because they dived a few times and what-not just seems strange, absolutely no ill-feelings towards them from me.
                        Their coach was also swearing at our bench and CQ. I wish the Syrian people all the best, but I want us to crush them in Tehran.

Comment

after seeing how this team behaved against us in Malaysia - almost like animals - I have lost all respect for them and hope every team beats them.

Comment

South Korea 1-0 Syria

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Korea barely beat Syria! Syria had some good opportunities to score! They are a tough team to play against. We certainly should not underestimate them!
                              Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

I hope it wasn't some idiot fan throwing something at the line ref
                                “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X