No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Qualification Gets Under Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow what a gift to iran these 2 matches have been. hopefully this gives iran less stress in tonight's game knowing whatever the result, they will top the group. players will not panic and most likely will come out with a win. we haven't conceded or lost yet.

Comment

Avery 5 years with Stam , CQ and his team know how to handle the pressure by now .

Comment

syria will park the bus in korea in 5 days time too but korea surely can't mess that up in their own turf. group looks very interesting.

especially fight for 3rd spot.
        http://www.livescore.com/worldcup/af...round-group-a/

Comment

Originally posted by FeLFeL View Post
          Thank god for this draw and this group...Avoiding Iraq, Saudi (two very annoying teams I am glad we didn't have to play) not to mention Australia or Japan...
          hmm, I think Syria is an even more annoying team seing the good results they got till now..

Comment

Big day for underdogs

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Wow im pretty much shocked to be honest by both Syria and China. Both played well and got deserved 3 points. Now the Match against Qatar is like a 6 Point Match for us. Get the Win and then youre always one step ahead....regardless of what happens the next Day. That is a possibility we only could have dreamd about the last 17 years in our WCQ campain.

Comment

the key is now, dont lose focus, we must get min a draw or a win, but we must must not lose focus or else we will lose, i am sure CQ is there handaling the players, after hearing the result. the players must be motivated to play now

Comment

We couldnt ask for better results. But we have to atleast draw today. If we mess up in The two games, then china is suddently also a contender. And it could be a disaster if we doesnt reach top 3. Not that I Think we Will throw it all away now, but with Iran you never know. We never do things The easy and smooth Way. But this time we have gotten all The help we needed, so we must take advantage.
                  Today also shows, that there are very few easy games in Asia. And Qatar away is never easy, heck we even needed a Big mistake from their goalkeeper to beat them at home. So I hope that the boys doesnt underestimate them, as Many iranians in here and on social media does.

And even though a hate saudi arabias national team Like most in here, then I must admit, that They have been on a impressive run, in a very very tough group.

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                    syria will park the bus in korea in 5 days time too but korea surely can't mess that up in their own turf. group looks very interesting.

especially fight for 3rd spot.
                    http://www.livescore.com/worldcup/af...round-group-a/
                    Draw would be best there too.

Comment

I'll become optimistic after a win today. Right now the ways the table stand, if syria wins another game they can have 11 points which is same amount as us. Syria win is a blessing only if we win this Qatar game. Otherwise it might not be such a blessing.
                      EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

After the whole fiasco with CQ, Dubai camp, and assistants, I had sorta lost my pump for TM matches. Haven't been like this ever since CQ's reign. However, after these results, I am absolutely ecstatic to watch TM finish the job tonight and vs. China at home in the span of 5 days. LETS GO TM!

Comment

I'm super worried. Usually when we get opportunities like this we blow them (3-1 vs bahrain etc)

Comment

wow i cant believe both korea and uzbekistan lost. we need to take advantage of this today.

Comment

COME ON BOYS!!!!!!!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X