No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Qualification Gets Under Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really hope the pressure doesn't get to our boys.

Comment

Who's the guy with the horrible screaming voice in the Iraq - Australia game?

Comment

So regradless what we stay at the top! til next week

Comment

Originally posted by Surenas View Post
          Dat nasty goal hahah, but now I'm sure Iran hesabi kharab kari mikone, we never use such opportunities haha
          But even if we do screw up, we're still in a very comfortable position, as this game is one of our hardest left in the qualification.

Comment

What an entertaining game between Iraq and Australia

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              I really hope the pressure doesn't get to our boys.
              I actually think they should have less pressure on them now that Korea and Uzb screwed up today... That means even a draw would be an OK result for TM today

Comment

Syria won!!!

OMG!!

Comment

Absolutely perfect results for Iran today

Now we must perform and get a win

Comment

Syria won as well. This is the best norouz gift they could have given to Iran!!!!!

Comment

ok syria won, 1-0 now syria is 8 point, 2 points beind uzbekistan and korea, we win we go 4 and 5 points ahead

Comment

Wow this couldn't have been better for us! We can seal the deal in the next 2 matches!
                        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Everybody decided together that they wanted to give Iran eidis

Comment

Wow...Syria's win makes this group wide open again.

Comment

Thank god for this draw and this group...Avoiding Iraq, Saudi (two very annoying teams I am glad we didn't have to play) not to mention Australia or Japan...

Comment

Maybe under coaches like Ghalenoi and MK pressure would get to us, but CQ knows how to handle the team. Look at the past WCQ2014 for example where we rattled off several wins in a row to qualify.

I wanted a draw today vs Qatar, but now I want a win. We are better. We can do it.

Comment

Working...
                                X