Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congratulations to Bi-honar PFDC's February Member of the Month!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well done!!!

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Congrats buddy, well deserved!

Comment

WOW. Damet garm.. you deserve it Congratulations Behrou jaan!

Comment

About time, congrats!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats Ba Honar

Comment

Congrats Bi-honar!! Very well deserved my friend

Comment

Congrats !
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

congrats.
                  CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Thank you guys, I'm blushing once again.

Both Camran and Kiarash were much more deserving of winning (not to mention a lot of other people originally nominated), but we all know KC does some sort of voodoo on these MoM things and since I had not won anything for a very long time, thank you all again.

Speaking of which, the last time I won something has a bit of funny story and it was also related to another football community, so I guess now is as good as any to share it:

It was exactly 12 years ago and our end of season soccer/football banquet. I played for Campbell Soup and they always paid for a really nice banquet for us at the end of the season with lots of prizes.

I had just separated from the ex a few months earlier and since she took everything and I really needed a DVD player, I volunteered so as soon as I heard that the main prize for the next contest was a DVD player.

Just my luck, it turned out that it was gonna be a lip-syncing drag show, but I wasn't gonna be a sour puss and back out, so I put on my dress and make-up with the other two guys (one of whom ended up looking like an ugly Indian lady according to the team manger's 11 year old son ) and hit the dance floor with none other than "I will survive"!

Boy, did I rip it with the dance moves that night! Started the act with a good 15 foot on the knee disco slide into the crowd at the beginning of the song and within 30 seconds I had everyone and their wives/dates on the dance floor!

About two minutes into the song though, one of my buddies comes up to me and starts dancing REAL close to me. So, I go Kenny WTF are you doing?! He goes Beh (short for Behrou) "you remind me of my ex girlfriend Linda [or something], she was a real feisty one!!!" And his facial expression looked like this >

Needless to say, I had to fight him for the rest of the song and told him he better not be in the change room next season when I'm changing but I did win the DVD player!

But what made the prize even more special was that I met my wife that night after the banquet!!! I mean what girl can say no to a guy showing up to a party with lipstick and foundation on?!!!

I guess the morale of the story is that the only times I win something are when I'm in good company. Thank you all again.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                      Both Camran and Kiarash were much more deserving of winning (not to mention a lot of other people originally nominated), but we all know KC does some sort of voodoo on these MoM things and since I had not won anything for a very long time, thank you all again.
                      Speaking of which, the last time I won something has a bit of funny story and it was also related to another football community, so I guess now is as good as any to share it:
                      It was exactly 12 years ago and our end of season soccer/football banquet. I played for Campbell Soup and they always paid for a really nice banquet for us at the end of the season with lots of prizes.
                      I had just separated from the ex a few months earlier and since she took everything and I really needed a DVD player, I volunteered so as soon as I heard that the main prize for the next contest was a DVD player.
                      Just my luck, it turned out that it was gonna be a lip-syncing drag show, but I wasn't gonna be a sour puss and back out, so I put on my dress and make-up with the other two guys (one of whom ended up looking like an ugly Indian lady according to the team manger's 11 year old son ) and hit the dance floor with none other than "I will survive"!
                      Boy, did I rip it with the dance moves that night! Started the act with a good 15 foot on the knee disco slide into the crowd at the beginning of the song and within 30 seconds I had everyone and their wives/dates on the dance floor!
                      About two minutes into the song though, one of my buddies comes up to me and starts dancing REAL close to me. So, I go Kenny WTF are you doing?! He goes Beh (short for Behrou) "you remind me of my ex girlfriend Linda [or something], she was a real feisty one!!!" And his facial expression looked like this >
                      Needless to say, I had to fight him for the rest of the song and told him he better not be in the change room next season when I'm changing but I did win the DVD player!
                      But what made the prize even more special was that I met my wife that night after the banquet!!! I mean what girl can say no to a guy showing up to a party with lipstick and foundation on?!!!
                      I guess the morale of the story is that the only times I win something are when I'm in good company. Thank you all again.

tooo long... can you pls make a summary version for me.... thanks
                      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post

Or when you are in drag. So tell us....what have you been wearing the past month?
                        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                          Or when you are in drag. So tell us....what have you been wearing the past month?
                          Hot shorts?!

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                          tooo long... can you pls make a summary version for me.... thanks

LOL. That was the short version!

Comment

Well deserved dadash congrats!

Comment

Congrats man!
                              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Working...
                              X