No announcement yet.

Nikbakht Vahedi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just don't get it if he is gay then how come IR let him play again? no arrest?! if he is not then why did they suspend him from TM? Anyway gay or not he was a good football player and his behavior outside the pitch should not be taken to the account.
    more video

Comment

Comment

He was an amazing player for iranian standars between 2001 - 2005. Too bad he missed 2 major tournaments through injury (AC 2004 & WC 2006). His chest controls were the best ive seen so far from an iranian player, probably only Karimi was as good as him in that.

Comment

Comment

Comment

i dont really think he is gay, although it wouldnt matter if he was. i think he might just be a bit feminine. He was deff my fav player from 2001 to 2004.

Comment

he now plays for a team called, get this, "Khoneh Be Khoneh Mazandaran F.C."
                http://fckhoonehbekhooneh.com/

Comment

LOL this guy, he really missed up man, he could have had a different career if he was a bit smart and had made right choices in his career. but too much gherty bazi cost him everything
                  IRI = FAILED

Comment

I respect Alireza Vahedi Nikbakht. He was a good player for both Persepolis and Iran.

Comment

When nikbakht was in esteghlal he was my favourite player, but when he left Esteghlal he ruined his career, instead of going to Turkey or europe he went to perspolis and UAE, he has to much hashieh around him, he made a lot of bad decisions, which led to his career getting ruined

He was one of the best players we had, and if he didn't ruin himself he would have become a legend just like karimi, azizi and co
                      Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                      http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                      [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                      Villa + Messi =

Comment

Vahedi was one of my favorite players as well. In his prime, he combined skill, finishing, heading, stamina, he pretty much had everything except the right attitude.

I really miss his contributions to team melli, and he'll always be one of the most talented footballers we've had in my mind...

Comment

Still dont know if it is vahedi nikbakht or nikbakht vahedi

Comment

Nikbakht was a good player in his prime! Whether he is gay or not is none of my business, what matters is how he perfomed as a footballer for TM. Between 2001 and 2005 he was our best left winger for sure.

Comment

Where did these gay rumors come from?

Anyway, his goal vs. Slovakia was top notch. He was a pretty talented player.

Comment

He isn't gay. If anything he was too much of a party guy and dokhtar baaz. He had alot of rumors around him. One was that the very last time he showed up to a TM camp he was intoxicated and had lost his passport.

Comment

Working...
                                X