X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jean Ghafourian, Iranian playing for Bayer Leverkusen U-17

Schermafbeelding 2015-03-04 om 23.28.39.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2015-03-04 om 23.36.19.jpg

Jean Ghafourian is a German-Iranian footballer who currently plays for Bayer Leverkusen U-17 as a DM or CM.

He is 17 years old and has a contract with Bayer Leverkusen till 2016. According to Transfermarkt, he is already moving to the U-19 team in July this year. He is playing in the highest youth league of Germany, Bundesliga B-Junioren West.

I found him during Googling and searching for Iranian players abroad. Considering he is playing regularly for their youth team, we maybe have a talent who should be picked up by IFF and recruited for our Omid team.

Last, he is in the squad in the UEFA Youth Champions league although he has not made an appearance.

http://www.transfermarkt.com/jean-gh...spieler/265167

http://www.uefa.com/uefayouthleague/...337/index.html

http://www.bayer04.de/B04-DEU/de/u17...E-A983C4160673

Fuack. And with these monster friendlies planned for the future, I sense some crazy shit happening, I'm not joking! Ezza, AJ, Azmoun, PAG, and more.
    Anyways, it would be awesome if this guy could get capped for Iran.

Comment

Thanks Kiarash, by the way thats the highest league in Germany as the name says, Bundesliga west.

Comment

Wow wow wow. This guy needs to be called up to tm right now the next neku.

Comment

Originally posted by iiiiiiiran View Post
          Thanks Kiarash, by the way thats the highest league in Germany as the name says, Bundesliga west.
          Ah thanks I thought that, but I was confused since it said ''B-Junioren'' but I found out it is because he is not a senior player yet.

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
            Wow wow wow. This guy needs to be called up to tm right now the next neku.
            I was waiting before someone made such a knee-jerk reaction. Calm down, I said he might can get a try out for our Omid team, he plays for Bayer Leverkusen, do you honestly think he is nothing special?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              Ah thanks I thought that, but I was confused since it said ''B-Junioren'' but I found out it is because he is not a senior player yet.
              Yes, B-Junioren simply means U16&U17 while for example A-Junioren is u18 & u19.

Comment

Originally posted by iiiiiiiran View Post
                Yes, B-Junioren simply means U16&U17 while for example A-Junioren is u18 & u19.
                Nice! So Ghafourian is only few steps away from their senior squad then

Btw, have you possibly heard of this player before? I am surprised there is very few info on him.

Comment

nice. good find kiarash

Comment

So guys, he's basically in the same spot as Ezza, right? In their junior team, like him, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                      So guys, he's basically in the same spot as Ezza, right? In their junior team, like him, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        Nice! So Ghafourian is only few steps away from their senior squad then
                        Btw, have you possibly heard of this player before? I am surprised there is very few info on him.
                        No, its still a long and difficult way to go to the senior squad...After this season, he is going to play for the a-Junioren for 2 years and after that he is in the age for senior football. Leverkusen also doesnt have a 2nd team anymore, so usually only 2, 3 or 4 players get pro contracts after u19 and all the other players have to go.
                        Getting a pro contract in a team like Leverkusen is really really hard.
                        And no i didnt know him before, nice find Kiarash.

Comment

Not to mention, U17 and senior football is just a different dimension. I know 2 brothers that played both for Leverkusen youth teams all the way up to u17 just like 2, 3 years ago and sadly both dont play football anymore.

Comment

And lol, 90% of that team he plays on are bache kharejis, gotta love Germany

Comment

Actually its no secret that the kale siahs are more talented.

Comment

Working...
                              X