Haghighi or Beiranvand?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haghighi or Beiranvand?

Since Abedzadeh's retirement, we've always struggled with GK position, but now we've got at least couple of promising goalies.

Beiranvand has been very impressive in the last couple of years,he appears very confident and safe, possess amazing reflexes and launches dangerous attacks with long balls.

I hope he follows Alireza's footsteps in Europe.
    Haghighi
    0%
    Beiranvand
    0%

The poll is expired.

i vorted for Beir because of his long throws! in my opinion they both are good goalies but Bier takes the lead with his throws and of course he is younger, but being a keeper that always isnt a good thing.

Comment

Lets just keep a keeper instead of chaning them like underwear.

Comment

Beiranvand had a few exceptional saves against Al ain Today

Comment

Haghighi's playing really well for TM

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Beiranvand, better distribution, probably better on saving penalties too.

Comment

Re: Haghighi or Beiranvand?

Haghighi has been our best keeper in almost a decade. He was very solid in the wc. Many European keepers were not on his level. And I can confidently say he's better than almost all Asian keepers. Beiranvand is very talented and sharp and has a bright future, hopefully he can move to Europe as well. It is so refreshing to have options because rahmati besides his reflexes was a tactically poor and unconfident keeper

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Haghighi has been going down since the WC, Big B is on his way up.

As things stand now, without Haghighi moving to another club to fix his psyche that's spiraling down uncontrollably, I'd take the Big B.

But I really think Big B should invest in a decent haircut - this 1957 style is NOT what we need in TM!

Comment

Re: Haghighi or Beiranvand?

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                  Haghighi has been going down since the WC, Big B is on his way up.

As things stand now, without Haghighi moving to another club to fix his psyche that's spiraling down uncontrollably, I'd take the Big B.

But I really think Big B should invest in a decent haircut - this 1957 style is NOT what we need in TM!
                  How has he been going down? He kept 3 clean sheets in the ac. Any keeper would have gotten scored on with those khar to khar marking we had after going down

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Where has Haghighi been doing badly? Except for one goal vs Iraq which he should've saved?
                    He became the player of the week/month(?) just a week ago or something for his club for christ sake..

Beiranvand is very impressive too, they're both great candidates, but I think for now, Haghighi is #1.

Comment

I said this before, but Haghighi has been declining since the game against Argentina. That was him at his best. After that his performances have left much to be desired. If he wants to continue to be TM #1 goalie he needs to get back to that level.

Comment

Can't go wrong with either one, they're both the best keepers we have had in a long time. It's a real shame to see either one of them on the TM bench as they both deserve to be a starter.

With the exception of the Iraq match, haghighi has been superb for TM since getting the 1st team spot in Brazil so IMO there is no need to replace him, at least not at the moment.

Beiranvand is an extremely talented keeper and I wouldn't mind seeing him start, I just don't see the need ATM. He will make his case stronger and stronger as he progresses though, I think the race will get even tighter in the next year or two.
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Haghighi is a good keeper but a terrible penalty record. I am still disappointed that he did not save that penalty from Younus Mahmoud.

Comment

They are both good options and are young. Beiranvand has really shown him self in recent times, and Haghighi has performed well for TM and is developing in Europe. I would go with Haghighi for now but Beiranvand also needs to be tested more. Also on Haghighi, it seems that he is exceptional with high shots, good at coming off his line (despite recent red), and his confidence is amazing, however, he is noticeably weaker with low shots than high shots and he needs to work on that .
                            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X