No announcement yet.

Carlos Queiroz Emerges as QPR Head Coach Candidate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ball possession statistic the way it is reported in my opinion is wrong.

It should be broken to two parts and for which side of the field. own side 30% opponent side 20% for example. This would be more meaningful.
    although the total possession at times it may not mean anything.

I recall the qataris kept on passing the ball back and forth in front of their goal many times and that may have been 6 minutes so that is about 7% added to ball possession. That sure makes the stat look good for them.

Perhaps someone can pick up the idea I just presented and suggest it to FIFA in terms of reporting.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
      Carlos gets paid about 5 billion toman per year and doesn't get paid for months and months and his luxury apartment, SUV etc is all in IRAN, you think he really enjoys it?! He can get paid well in QPR and live in London and deal with a PROPER owner/team and proper federation etc. I really hope this offer is not serious cause I think Carlos would love to take it. He's said before that he'd love to return to England
      10 billion tomans

Comment

Originally posted by clipsport View Post
        10 billion tomans

Yup, lets believe everything thats on Iranian news cause there's never any propaganda! You do have a point, CQ can not have the power he has as TM boss anywhere else, he changed the format of the league, put the league on a break for 2 months etc things he can't do anywhere else and of course if it wasn't for the money he wouldn't be in Iran but lets not forget how difficult it is for him to be dealing with a corrupt federation that never keeps its promises, pays him every 6 months and who's head said on live TV that he's against CQ being in charge. People don't fall in love for no reason, on paper he hasn't achieved much but whatever he's done has won the hearts of 70 million Iranians and trust me no other coach can achieve that with our team. He's the best thing that's ever happened to our football, mark my words, time will tell.
        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
          He's the best thing that's ever happened to our football, mark my words, time will tell.
          Hopefully one day, because until now personally I do not share that opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post
            Hopefully one day, because until now personally I do not share that opinion.
            What is your opinion of him then?

I for one sure do think that he is the best thing to ever happen to our football.

Even with a thousand Ali Daeis in the team I never enjoyed watching TM play. It was always a boring amateur hour mens league match where everyone thinks they are the man and there is NO plan whatsoever.

Queiros has brought a system and a unity which we have never had in the past. That unity and organisation alone is more enjoyable to me than any TM has ever been before. I even love following the preparation and training before any match now because for once we have order in TM and no drama queens and inflated egos.

Comment

Working...
            X