Clear All

Morteza ridi
    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

With all these top notch foreign players going to CSL, it would have been better for Poolaliganji to extend his contract with Tianjin to be honest. At least he would play against good forwards and learn how to become a better defender.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        With all these top notch foreign players going to CSL, it would have been better for Poolaliganji to extend his contract with Tianjin to be honest. At least he would play against good forwards and learn how to become a better defender.
        Have you seen their current squad? it is piss poor. They fired Arie Haan and replaced him with a washed up Yugoslav! They sold Barcos and PAG without proper replacement. This team is going to sink this season if they won't add a couple of meaningful players to their MF and FW positions. Their defense line is in shambles now that PAG is gone.

Comment

can we blease close this thread now?

Comment

I vote he changes his name, so that on his jersey it says

$POOLALIGANJI$

Comment

Morteza is angered at people who insulted him on Instagram for his move to Qatar

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBUnfDfA...ganji.official

There is one thing to criticize him for this transfer. But to insult him and his parents is not the right thing to do.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                I vote he changes his name, so that on his jersey it says

$POOLALIGANJI$
                It is easy here for us to criticize players to go to QATAR and make really good money. Please understand the standard of living in Iran and the background of these players. They are normally from poor families and for them a season or two in Qatar and make great money changes not only their lives but also their entire families lives.

You would have done it, I would have done it so just let's hope they have a good life, happy and make us all proud. PA is young enough that he can go to better leagues.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                  Morteza is angered at people who insulted him on Instagram for his move to Qatar
                  https://www.instagram.com/p/BBUnfDfA...ganji.official
                  There is one thing to criticize him for this transfer. But to insult him and his parents is not the right thing to do.
                  Berid comment ha ro bekhonid servicesh kardan. On vasate chandta as araba ham ba dokhtar irania tik mizadan.

Comment

Originally posted by Bijans View Post
                    It is easy here for us to criticize players to go to QATAR and make really good money. Please understand the standard of living in Iran and the background of these players. They are normally from poor families and for them a season or two in Qatar and make great money changes not only their lives but also their entire families lives.
                    You would have done it, I would have done it so just let's hope they have a good life, happy and make us all proud. PA is young enough that he can go to better leagues.
                    He doesn't earn a lot of money, it is almost the same as Tianjin Teda. He basically ruined his football and sold himself cheap. Ba ye toop dota layi bekhodesh zad. mitonest hamon poolo to chin begire ya to lige Holland.

Comment

No class, not that you should expect any from football fans. He's going to be a part of the Team Melli setup for a long time because he's one of our best defensive prospects, anyone who is convinced otherwise is delusional as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by Bijans View Post

No we don't understand, and we don't want to understand. African players have worse standard of living than Iranians (or lets say PAG had a standard of life similar to an african). Yet this african accept to go to Belgium, Russia, France, etc..., cheat their age to do so, while poor PAG goes in Qatar and except us to congratulate him because he is going to do selfies with retired Xavi!

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          No we don't understand, and we don't want to understand. African players have worse standard of living than Iranians (or lets say PAG had a standard of life similar to an african). Yet this african accept to go to Belgium, Russia, France, etc..., cheat their age to do so, while poor PAG goes in Qatar and except us to congratulate him because he is going to do selfies with retired Xavi!
                          I want to add, that most African players are very good when it comes to adapt themselves in different cultures. They either already know the language (English, French) or learn it very quickly. This is at least what I've seen among many African players. This is former Zob Ahan and Tractor goalie Issa N'Doye speaking Farsi after 3 years in Iran.

Some of our players are in trouble to cope themselves with cultural shock. Most common problem is that they don't learn the language and leave Europe after 2-3 years. The most common example is Ali Karimi who neither could speak German, nor English and didn't dare to learn it. In recent interviews, Ehsan Hajsafi complained about how difficult the German language is..in fact it is a difficult language, but if you want to stay in Europe, you should try hard to adapt yourself into European society and learn the language

I read a lot of times, that Iranian immigrants are one of the best integrated people into the European societies, but IMO this is only true, because the Iranians abroad are one of the most educated people who mostly lived in cities. We are not better than other immigrants
                          Last edited by 04041374; 02-03-2016, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Ndoyes farsi is actually extremely respectable....

Comment

Morteza Pouraliganji @ Tianjin Teda | 2015-2016

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              Ndoyes farsi is actually extremely respectable....
                              I know right. That guy must have some sort of motivation to learn such a difficult language.

It also shows that he is fond of Iran and iranians in general.

There are many South American playing in the Arab teams for years (some even with their National Teams), yet none of can speak Arabic very well.

Comment

I want to add, that most African players are very good when it comes to adapt themselves in different cultures. They either already know the language (English, French) or learn it very quickly. This is at least what I've seen among many African players. This is former Zob Ahan and Tractor goalie Issa N'Doye speaking Farsi after 3 years in Iran.

Some of our players are in trouble to cope themselves with cultural shock. Most common problem is that they don't learn the language and leave Europe after 2-3 years. The most common example is Ali Karimi who neither could speak German, nor English and didn't dare to learn it. In recent interviews, Ehsan Hajsafi complained about how difficult the German language is..in fact it is a difficult language, but if you want to stay in Europe, you should try hard to adapt yourself into European society and learn the language
                                I read a lot of times, that Iranian immigrants are one of the best integrated people into the European societies, but IMO this is only true, because the Iranians abroad are one of the most educated people who mostly lived in cities. We are not better than other immigrants
                                You nailed it.

Not only language and culture, another thing to add is becoming accustomed to the food. I never forget the documentary of TM that I watched on Youtube, it was a WCQ campaign and TM was in Indonesia for a match. Most of the players were complaining about the food and TM had to fly out a Chef from Iran, use the Iranian ambassador's kitchen to make joojeh kabab (with a shit ton of butter on it, go figure) for the players. I was in shock. I understand being in a foreign country, but are you telling me you can't adapt and find something that you like?

Comment

Working...
                                X