Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goal Newspaper

Comment

you know, actually believe the environment inside iran is not conducive to learning and improving for young players. he is much better playing outside then be inside the mafia style football that will tarnish this guy. he is a good guy. so as much as i hate him for the move to Qatar, but I think it will serve him better. he seems to be a good guy with high IQ.
      IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
        you know, actually believe the environment inside iran is not conducive to learning and improving for young players. he is much better playing outside then be inside the mafia style football that will tarnish this guy. he is a good guy. so as much as i hate him for the move to Qatar, but I think it will serve him better. he seems to be a good guy with high IQ.
        He said he did have European offers, but they were not "good" enough - means it was not Bayern, Real or Barca. As usual all other teams apparently are not good enough for our players...

Neither Iran nor Gutter will improve his game, but at least in Iran he could have help our own clubs/league. Montazeri, Hosseini, Nouri or Ando are also recent prime examples that Iran still is better than Gutter when it comes to keeping your form at least. All of them declined playing in Qatar...Also the fact that he constantly mentions Xavi just shows how pathetically he is trying to justify his move, as if we don't know he is ONLY looking for the money.

Sorry bro., but there is nothing good about it no matter how desperately we are trying to close our eyes. Maybe the only bright side is the 4 month contract, but well....
        Formerly known as Persianking!
        Follow me @
        instagram/iranscout
        instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Those saying its "only 4 months": do you really think the other soosk al shotor teams will let him leave the gutter and develop? why should they, when they can destroy him further?

Comment

I remember when he joined Tianjin, it was being said that he joined the team to play until summer 2015 to then transfer to Europe. Here we are now. I could see him extending that contract and transferring around different Qatari teams for years to come although I hope this doesn't happen. Morteza has great talent and hopefully he impresses in his new team.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
              Those saying its "only 4 months": do you really think the other soosk al shotor teams will let him leave the gutter and develop? why should they, when they can destroy him further?
              4 months will turn into 4 million dollars contract extension which will lead to 4 more months which will lead to 4 years which will lead to another 4 million which will lead to 4 more years...

Comment

If he can get that kind of money and he is happy with it than good for him. I know as a fan I like them to play for the top teams in the world, but if it wanted to happen he would be smarter to pick a decent team.

We have a persian saying that says "ta bozghale biad gav shavad, dele sahabesh oub shavad"

All this players that we get pissed of becuase they are going to this arab teams, that fine let them make some money and destroy there careers.

Comment

What a waste of potential. As if fading away for a year in the shitty Chinese League wasn't enough, his $$$ adventure is extended for another 4 months! Why would any half-decent EU team want a youngster chasing the big money? I say let him be, but stay far away from Team Melli if you want to play in Qatar when you are only 23.

Situations like this make you appreciate a completely anonymous player like Taha Zareei, who is fighting for his chance at a trash club in the 2nd division like Leixoes only to develop and become a better player in Portugal. And his salary is probably a mini portion of Morteza's. I have much more respect for these kind of footballers.

Comment

Chinese league is not shitty. Their teams have won the ACL recently and they have better foreign coaches and players.

ACL was won by Guangzhou Evergrande in 2013 and 2015

IPL teams cant make it to the Final and made it few times QF and Semis...
                    sigpic

Comment

I suggest we call him poolaliganji for sometimes.

Comment

Sometimes I feel that some people on this forum are a bit too judgmental and harsh when it comes to the decisions made by some of our players. Most of us live abroad and have a cushy life and have the opportunity to follow what we want to follow without being held back. Most of these players come from "jonoob shahr" or "shahrestans" and are from a lower middle class background. Signing a big contract for them is not just about lining their own pockets, its about buying a store front for their dad, getting their parents a better house, helping out their siblings and improve the quality of life of a number of their family members. That is more important to them and they feel this need more so than getting into a second division German team and make 100K and bust ass to see what future will bring.

Comment

We have depth and everything doesn't revolve around PAG, so if he eventually declines in the next seasons (if we expect him to extend with some Qatari teams) we have other initiatives like Cheshmi, Kanaani and Nejadmehdi that will be just as good once they get some games

Comment

Originally posted by Real Madrid Fan View Post
                            Chinese league is not shitty. Their teams have won the ACL recently and they have better foreign coaches and players.
                            ACL was won by Guangzhou Evergrande in 2013 and 2015
                            IPL teams cant make it to the Final and made it few times QF and Semis...
                            Guangzhou won the acl and last time I checked a league consists of more than one team. Other than Guangzhou, a Chinese club hasent made it passed the round of 16 in 10 years. Only 4 times have Chinese clubs other than Guangzhou made it out of the group stage in the last 10 years. So if acl is your only measuring stick then yes the Chinese league is overall pretty crap.

Comment

Originally posted by foadm_2000 View Post
                              Sometimes I feel that some people on this forum are a bit too judgmental and harsh when it comes to the decisions made by some of our players. Most of us live abroad and have a cushy life and have the opportunity to follow what we want to follow without being held back. Most of these players come from "jonoob shahr" or "shahrestans" and are from a lower middle class background. Signing a big contract for them is not just about lining their own pockets, its about buying a store front for their dad, getting their parents a better house, helping out their siblings and improve the quality of life of a number of their family members. That is more important to them and they feel this need more so than getting into a second division German team and make 100K and bust ass to see what future will bring.
                              I'm sorry but this is not true.

We live abroad, but most of us still make less money with our jobs than an average footballer. So in terms of money and opportunities, we definitely have restrictions which we can't overcome by night. In contrast, a person like Morteza Pouraliganji who just started his career does not even want to take the tough road by taking a shot and play for a second division German team. He is only 23, and his mentality is so wrong. In football, you have to take risk to succeed.

The point is that it's far from realistic to expect an offer from a club like Barcelona if you are playing in Iran or China. Players like Morteza are so frustrating because they are ruining their talent while only very few people in this world have the privilege to call themselves professional footballers.

Some people are acting as if players like Pouraliganji live in a ghetto, and are starving from hungry because they are so poor while their family has been kidnapped and they have to collect some cash to release them from the hostage takers. Seriously.

We're not being harsh or judgmental at all.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                                I suggest we call him poolaliganji for sometimes.
                                i guess St. Mark was right to call him MUuuuuURTEZA to begin with..!!
                                He can go join AbdUuuuuuls and MUuuuuuuhamdas in gutter for all i care..!
                                he has been a shadow of a player he was at AC11 of late anyways va ba ooon kaleKhari ke bazi mikoneh o sar mizaneh, he will likely spend more time in injury reserves than on the pitch anyhow ..!
                                another one bites the dust i guess,.... koone laghesh

Comment

Working...
                                X