Morteza Pouraliganji @ Tianjin Teda | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
    also naft make 500,000 dollars ,they can invest in youth and bring new players as well
    I guess that's the silver lining here. Mansourian is GREAT at introducing new players and who knows maybe PAG's departure will create 2 new PAGs at Naft.

------------------------------

I actually like the interview and what he said in it. It looks like e talked to a lot of people about it including CQ and by the sounds of it, he's counting on Haan transferring him to a Dutch team through his connections.]

Kiarash jaan, he doesn't say he had any European offers, only 2 or 3 from Qatari clubs that would have actually paid him more than he's getting here. He was saying that his decision is not because of money.

Comment

Just saw that a Lebanese player named Mohammad Ali Khan got transferred to Allsvenskan team Halmstads BK. He played at Tianjin Teda last season, so there is some hope of PAG getting picked up by an EU team after all.

If some anonymous Lebanese player (only 4 caps for Lebanon NT and he's 26) can make it to Sweden, then PAG can surely get a better offfer folks

My guess is that he might go to the Eredivisie (Arie Haan is a Dutch coach and he has connections) and play for NEC? This would be a nice deal IMO. BUT he now plays in China so he needs to get his job done here before speculating about such things.

Comment

I am not so unhappy about this move.

Instead of staying in IPL routine waiting for an hypothetical Europe move (that has chance to never came) he left his cocoon and confort zone. He will be coached by a non-iranian, playing with & against other nationalities (italian, brazilian, argentinian) and gets used to east asia football (can be precious when we will face China, Japan and SK).

Comment

On to the first league game guys!

Sunday 8th March: Tianjin Teda vs. Henan Jianye

08:35 CET

I am now trying to figure out how to get possible streaming links.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            I am not so unhappy about this move.

Instead of staying in IPL routine waiting for an hypothetical Europe move (that has chance to never came) he left his cocoon and confort zone. He will be coached by a non-iranian, playing with & against other nationalities (italian, brazilian, argentinian) and gets used to east asia football (can be precious when we will face China, Japan and SK).
            Ok. Our players in Qatar are coached by non-iranians, play with and against other nationalities (italian, brazilian, argentinian), and get used to west asia football. Would you like our talents to all fill in their QSL teams?

He will now miss ACL football where he will be shown as much if not more than in the Chinese league. And he will still be waiting for a hypothetical Europe move which can never happen, the difference is he will not be waiting in Iran but in China. China with all their population cannot send more than one failure in Europe every 2-3 years, if you guys think that this move will guarantee a European move you are likely to be disappointed. Of course I hope I am wrong, but let's be realistic.

Comment

This is their stadium:

And these are their ultra fans:

Comment

Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post
                Ok. Our players in Qatar are coached by non-iranians, play with and against other nationalities (italian, brazilian, argentinian), and get used to west asia football. Would you like our talents to all fill in their QSL teams?
                He will now miss ACL football where he will be shown as much if not more than in the Chinese league. And he will be waiting for a hypothetical Europe move which can never happen.
                Iranian clubs, national teams and Persian gulf league legionnaires used to play 95% of the time these qatari teams, slow, unphysical, that make us sleepy. Not to say China is the big thing, but at least he will try something different, different football.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  Iranian clubs, national teams and Persian gulf league legionnaires used to play 95% of the time these qatari teams, slow, unphysical, that make us sleepy. Not to say China is the big thing, but at least he will try something different.
                  China is East Asia's Qatar. Both are leagues for retiring foreign players and it's very difficult to get out of there regardless, our most promising Iranian players that went to China in the past came back as failures in the IPL.

Hopefully like Kiarash said Haan's connections, if he even has any, could help him move to the Eredivisie. But why would Arie Haan be able to help Pouraliganji go to Europe and not other Chinese players? That's also a question, none of these guys in this team would step out of China. Except this, I don't see more chance of him going to Europe than if he stayed in Iran.

Comment

China is East Asia's Qatar. Both are leagues for retiring foreign players and it's very difficult to get out of there regardless, our most promising Iranian players that went in China to the past came back as failures in the IPL.

Hopefully like Kiarash said Haan's connections, if he has any, could help him move to the Eredivisie. But why would Arie Haan be able to help Pouraliganji go to Europe and not other Chinese players? That's also a question, none of these guys in this team would step out of China. Except this, I don't see more chance of him going to Europe than if he stayed in Iran.
                    Bro, the Chinese teams have been doing superb in the Asian Champions League since a few years. So they are definitely way above Qatar in terms of competitiveness, and note that they also compete against much stronger leagues. For example, the K-League is really better than the UAE or Uzbek league. And their Asian Cup performance has been exceptionally good too, I expect them to push for the play-off spot in WCQ 2018 if they progress like this.

To answer your final question, Chinese like to stay where they are. They get paid very well and Chinese players have a very hard time adapting to the European environment, resulting in a return to China (the past proved it, how many Chinese players do you know who actually succeeded in EU?)

PAG is another story since he is a true gem. And he is a talented foreigner from a top Asian team so he will attract more attention than most players of his team.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      Bro, the Chinese teams have been doing superb in the Asian Champions League since a few years. So they are definitely way above Qatar in terms of competitiveness, and note that they also compete against much stronger leagues. For example, the K-League is really better than the UAE or Uzbek league. And their Asian Cup performance has been exceptionally good too, I expect them to push for the play-off spot in WCQ 2018 if they progress like this.

To answer your final question, Chinese like to stay where they are. They get paid very well and Chinese players have a very hard time adapting to the European environment, resulting in a return to China (the past proved it, how many Chinese players do you know who actually succeeded in EU?)

PAG is another story since he is a true gem. And he is a talented foreigner from a top Asian team so he will attract more attention than most players of his team.
                      But he doesn't play for ACL team, so he won't play against K League or J League teams, that's the point. He plays in a midtable bottom club team that is "just there". If he played for a top Chinese team also that would be another story, still wouldn't be a great move but not as bad as this.

You just need to see their transfer activity to see that this league does not send players anywhere at all, and that Lebanese player you mentioned already played in Sweden before and always played there, he came to China for one season and then went back. And of course anyhow we are talking about the Swedish league, which is not a good league anyway. This is not a catastrophic move as if he moved to arab leagues, but it's a bad move.

I understand you all are in the excitement of watching HD coverage of him in the league in a nice looking stadium, and just maybe for the fact that we never had a player there recently or that China sounds more exotic than Qatar or Kuwait, but there is not much positive to be seen if you look at it realistically except for the fact that he will be coached by a relatively decent Dutch manager. Whether he can help Morteza to go to Europe is a big question mark and just a possibility, it remains to be seen.

Comment

I understand you all are in the excitement of watching HD coverage of him in the league in a nice looking stadium, and just maybe for the fact that we never had a player there or that China sounds more exotic than Qatar or Kuwait, but there is not much positive to be seen if you look at it realistically except for the fact that he will be coached by a relatively decent Dutch manager. Whether he can help Morteza to go to Europe is a big question mark and just a possibility, it remains to be seen.
                        I don't care if PAG will be shown in HD quality in a nice stadium (although it might be easier for EU scouts to pick him up in contrary to IRIB's horrible broadcast), but the truth is that he will have access to better facilities overall. This will help his development for sure.

And no, Chinese league is not above IPL for those who think I am might suggesting that. Still, their top teams have been doing better than ours lately in the ACL.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          I don't care whether PAG will be shown in HD quality in a nice stadium (although it might be easier for EU scouts to pick him up in contrary to IRIB's horrible broadcast), but the truth is that he will have access to better facilities overall. This will help his development for sure.

And no, Chinese league is not above IPL for those who think I am might suggesting that. Still, their top teams have been doing better than ours lately in the ACL.
                          Our QSL players have access to World Class facilities as well, so we should maybe send all our talents there? I think I made my point in my previous posts anyways. Hopefully I am wrong and somehow he finds his way in a good league.

Comment

Our QSL players have access to World Class facilities as well, so we should maybe send all our talents there? I think I made my point in my previous posts anyways. Hopefully I am wrong and somehow he finds his way in a good league.
                            No we should not, but the fact is that China provides Pouraliganji better facilities to develop which is all I am saying.

Not trying to defend his move if he actually had offers from EU, but I would take the Chinese League over QSL any given day.

Nice coverage, nice food and nice girls, what does Qatar have?

Just joking bro

Comment

How is China the Qatar of East Asian Football?

Also, it's ridiculous how people are making these judgements and assessments about the future of a player they probably didn't even know existed 6-7 months ago.

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
                                How is China the Qatar of East Asian Football?

Also, it's ridiculous how people are making these judgements and assessments about the future of a player they probably didn't even know existed 6-7 months ago.
                                "People" probably knew the player way before yourself anyways, as someone who follows the IPL but that surely is not the case of many people on PFDC. The Chinese league is the QSL of East Asia. Now if you have something to say to me, say it and list your arguments, I will answer them, no need to speak in indirect posts.

Comment

Working...
                                X