No announcement yet.

Morteza Pouraliganji @ Tianjin Teda | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we need to get rid of this idea of 2 defensive mids that has been engrained by CQ. Modern football does not need 2 dms, you need 1 strong DM, and two offensive type players. Of course it is ideal if all 3 of those midfield players would be able to rotate between DM and CAM organically throughout the game when appropriate.
    --------Ezatolahi------
    -----HAjsafi--sadeghian---
    would be crazy if payam got his shit together

Comment

Is the 3-5-2 no longer usable in modern football? If it were, we'd be fairly safe with CB's so CQ could relax his tactics to be a bit more offensive. A team for the future could be this:

------------Biranvand-------------
      -Kanaani-Cheshmi-Pouraligangi-
      ------------Ezatollahi--------------
      Rezaeian------Hajsafi------Torabi
      ----------Jahanbakhsh-----------
      ----------Azmoun-Taremi--------

Jahanbakhsh, Rezaeian and Torabi could all switch along the wings and the supporting striker position. Idk if CQ would ever do this, but I'm honestly surprised we don't play a 3 CB formation already. He loves putting in CB's like Montazeri as RB, so why not just have 3 at the back to keep his mind clear about our defense, and we'd have so many choices moving forward. I think it's an old system though, so many coaches don't like it anymore. Still, I notice the best teams in the world are leaving the typical 4-3-3 formation that was made popular by Spain 2010. Every few years tactics change and it seems to be that the teams that adopt new tactics first are the ones to succeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
        Is the 3-5-2 no longer usable in modern football? If it were, we'd be fairly safe with CB's so CQ could relax his tactics to be a bit more offensive. A team for the future could be this:

Jahanbakhsh, Rezaeian and Torabi could all switch along the wings and the supporting striker position. Idk if CQ would ever do this, but I'm honestly surprised we don't play a 3 CB formation already. He loves putting in CB's like Montazeri as RB, so why not just have 3 at the back to keep his mind clear about our defense, and we'd have so many choices moving forward. I think it's an old system though, so many coaches don't like it anymore. Still, I notice the best teams in the world are leaving the typical 4-3-3 formation that was made popular by Spain 2010. Every few years tactics change and it seems to be that the teams that adopt new tactics first are the ones to succeed.
        Like the Italians in 2006. If I recall on the attack with the 3-5-2 they had two CB's pushed up halfway with an fast Defensive Mid/Fullback behind them in case of any counter attack. It would work for us as we have more attacking minded and like Italy, we play an tactical game.

Teams in Seria A still use it.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post

Man United under Van Gal uses 3-5-2 once in a while.

Comment

I suggest a 5-3-2 style that switches to 3-5-2 or 3-3-4 on counter attacks! but we need guys like Mahdavi kia to adopt to such a systems.

Our current formation is more like 4-2-3-1.

Comment

Originally posted by zare3900 View Post
              Man United under Van Gal uses 3-5-2 once in a while.
              Tbh 3 at the back in PL would never work.

Comment

Originally posted by Gucci10 View Post
                Tbh 3 at the back in PL would never work.
                If my memory serves me correctly, didn't Lebanon play a 3-5-2 randomly against us when they beat us? I think I remember this because I remember laughing at them having any tactic, but was then stunned when we lost...

I think that was just Lebanon's luckiest day ever, since we hit the post so many times and had a few key injuries, but I think rare formations and tactics can throw opponents off. Probably why some managers will change from 4 at the back in some matches, to 3 in others, and even 5 sometimes depending on what the opposition warrants. I would like to see TM experiment in these increased friendlies we are seeing to find a formation that plays to our strengths (defense), while improving our weakness (passing the ball forward). I think with more attacking players, especially Hajsafi who I believe is one of our stronger passers in the midfield surrounded by Rezaeian and Torabi who can cross/cut in, Jahanbakhsh who can cross and pass, and 2 strikers to target up front, we would be much more dangerous up front. I don't think we'd be losing much on defense, but it would be interesting to see.

I wouldn't mind us losing in a friendly if we are experimenting tactics/formations.

Comment

5-3-2? baba aslan yedafe 10-0-0 bazi konim. to nimeye harif ham mitoonim Vasati bazi konim ta esteghamate bazikone bala bere... Akh che hali bede negah karadane in bazi...

Comment

Bayern, which are the world's best team at the moment play 3 center backs a lot of the times. But the problem is although it works great with weaker teams, they get raped against a good counter attacking team like what happened against Barcelona and Real two years in a row.

The ideal line up for Iran would be 4-4-2 diamond. It worked for us in the golden decade 1996-2006

-----------------------Biranvand-------------------
                    -rezaeian-Hosseini-Pouraligangi--Mohammadi--
                    Dejagah------Ando/Ezzatolahi-------Hajsafi------
                    -------------------Bakhtiar/Rafiei------------------
                    -----------------Azmoun----Jahanbakhsh---------

Comment

Nobody noticed he just scored?

Comment

FT. Chongqing Lifan 1-1 Tianjin Teda
                        Tianjin just manages to stay in the league on goal difference. PAG is done with the Chinese league on a very high note.

Comment

Found the goal! Nice header.

http://sports.qq.com/a/20151031/032009.htm?tu_biz=v1

Comment

so his agent confirms he has offers from europe, china, japan and arab countries (I guess Qatar or Kuwait). Wait and see
                            http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=259974

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                              Bayern, which are the world's best team at the moment play 3 center backs a lot of the times. But the problem is although it works great with weaker teams, they get raped against a good counter attacking team like what happened against Barcelona and Real two years in a row.

The ideal line up for Iran would be 4-4-2 diamond. It worked for us in the golden decade 1996-2006

-----------------------Biranvand-------------------
                              -rezaeian-Hosseini-Pouraligangi--Mohammadi--
                              Dejagah------Ando/Ezzatolahi-------Hajsafi------
                              -------------------Bakhtiar/Rafiei------------------
                              -----------------Azmoun----Jahanbakhsh---------
                              3-5-2 Is really a formation to be used against much weaker teams IMHO Navid jaan. It counts on your midfield to take the brunt of the pressure so your defenders aren't working that hard.

As you mentioned, lack of that 4th defender can lead to serious tragedy against stronger teams, especially when you have someone like Boateng who needs more coverage from his CB's.

The problem with the 4-4-2 and why it has become a little bit of an outdated formation is the opposite of the 3-5-2. It puts too much pressure on your midfielders.

There's just too much space to cover in the centre of the field and they eventually run out of steam. That's why we often had problems after minute 75.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                                3-5-2 Is really a formation to be used against much weaker teams IMHO Navid jaan. It counts on your midfield to take the brunt of the pressure so your defenders aren't working that hard.

As you mentioned, lack of that 4th defender can lead to serious tragedy against stronger teams, especially when you have someone like Boateng who needs more coverage from his CB's.

The problem with the 4-4-2 and why it has become a little bit of an outdated formation is the opposite of the 3-5-2. It puts too much pressure on your midfielders.

There's just too much space to cover in the centre of the field and they eventually run out of steam. That's why we often had problems after minute 75.
                                You are right. I do remember us gassing out at the end of the matches. Didn't know the formation had an affect on it.

Comment

Working...
                                X