Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
    How do you see he is maturing?
    Well his name is not persian-eagle-13 for nothing, he has tremendous (the eagle eye is one of the strongest in the animal kingdom) eye sight where he can see if Mortezas package has grown or not and apparently it has since moving to China. Just speculating here...
    maa bachehaaye iroonim
    hamishe irooni mimoonim
    baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
    baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

I guess it is summer time and the elementary kids are out of school for summer.
      IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
        I guess it is summer time and the elementary kids are out of school for summer.
        Oh snap....
        maa bachehaaye iroonim
        hamishe irooni mimoonim
        baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
        baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

Brave Ganji, we need you!

http://v.qq.com/page/v/q/i/v0156t0n0...=1.sina&_out=1

First let's review the game between Tianjin TEDA and Guangzhou evergrande, two Tianjin players impressed us quite a lot. "Brave Ganji" (the nickname given to the Iranian player Pouraliganji by Tianjin fans) met the fans' expects. Not only had several successful defense in the game, but also he contributed a goal. There is no doubt that such an excellent Asian player could win the favor from both team and fans.

The Iranian player Pouraliganji is called "Brave Ganji" by the fans because of his brave style. His injuries worried us quite a lot. Without him, the back field of the team felt quite difficult. Finally in the game against Evergrande he came back. As a DM, he not only constructed a solid defence in front the CBs, but also encouraged the team to fight against the very strong opponent. "Such a player not only has a great individual ability, but also inspires the whole team. With him everybody is motivated" said the assistant coach of TEDA, Wang Xiao.

After the match the league will have a small break, which is a good chance for the team to have a rest and adjustment --- but this chance doesn't belong to Pouraliganji. Since he is the only NT member in the team, he hurried to the airport immediately after the game. "He'll go to meet the Iranian NT for the World Cup Qualifiers, perhaps he should leave today"

Before the leaving he left the fans a great gift: the first goal since he joined Tianjin, and this goal was full of wisdom. "He was always a hard working player, no matter in the training or in the game he used to make a desperate effort. I think this goal can be a bonus for his active attitude" said the captain of TEDA, Zhou Haibin. "His attitude deserves such a goal" said Wang Xiao.

In fact he could have the first goal in the CSL even in the second round. But Barcos is the penalty taker in the team and Ganji didn't scramble the chance. However, the process he made the penalty left the TEDA's fans a first impression, and this is how he could win the nickname "Brave Ganji". "Generally if a player always gets wounded we call him 'player made of glass'. But Ganji always shows the eager to play for the team even just has recovered, and he tries his best in every minute in the game. This attitude worths our praise. What's more, his defense is indeed very good. We love this player very much" said a TEDA fan.

Tianjin's fans generally have a broad knowledge of football, but actually they don't have a rigid requirement towards the players. So long as a player dares to make heroic efforts, every fan will clap to him---This is why Ganji is loved by them. In the game against Evergrande, he contributed several efficient tackling as a DM in the first half, and also made some interception as a CB in the second half. The health Iranian NT member was encouraging the teammates with his activities. Such a dedicated player is quite valuable for the team. "We hope Ganji could stay here", said a fan. "It should be the club who makes the decision, but no doubt we definitely need him" said Wang Xiao.

Why they all showed such a emotion to Pouraliganji? The reason is perhaps he will leave the team in the break period. According to the contract, if in the summer transfer window any European club wants to transfer Ganjin in, TEDA should accept the bid without any restriction. However everything is just a rumor now, and we really hope this brave player could stay in Tianjin, because we really need you.

Comment

I'm really happy that he's getting so much along with his team mates! http://websta.me/p/1000630928780758058_1686009034

Comment

"Brave Ganji". I like it

Comment

Pour(son)ali(ali)ganji(treasury)! 儿子阿里国库

Comment

Just came to my mind, txshi (AKA Chinese Bro), could you maybe post pics of Morteza from training and elsewhere, if you maybe find them?

Comment

From Z

Pouraliganji says his next destination is Europe

Comment

I would love to see Morteza is Bundesliga

Comment

az tarze sohbat kardanesh mahloome shakhsiate ghavi dare va yek rooz inshaalla ba komake khoda captain team meli keshvar mishe, i hope the younger generation follow in his footsteps and travel to china if they have to, and work hard to earn a move to a team that will allow them to develop well and start to serve team meli the best they can.

Comment

I'm confused. Are there reports of interest from Europe or is he just saying he would like to play there in the future?

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
                            I'm confused. Are there reports of interest from Europe or is he just saying he would like to play there in the future?
                            He says he likes to play in Europe but has not any solid offer so far. He said there are some interests but nothing official yet, so he does not talk about it. He said he still has 3 weeks window for transfer if any European club wants to come with a solid offer (min 300K$ for transfer fee and etc).

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                              He says he likes to play in Europe but has not any solid offer so far. He said there are some interests but nothing official yet, so he does not talk about it. He said he still has 3 weeks window for transfer if any European club wants to come with a solid offer (min 300K$ for transfer fee and etc).
                              Oh I see. It would be great for him to transfer to Europe.

Comment

Tbh, I don't see any harm for him in staying one more year/till the end of the season with Tianjin.

Sendt fra min HTC One med Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X