Morteza Pouraliganji @ Tianjin Teda | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too much hunger in his eyes!

He is playing as if he wants to impress some scouts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Morteza returned to Tianjin and trained with the team together!

Comment

This evening (19:35 GMT+8) Tianjin TEDA will play with Shandong Luneng Taishan in Jinan, Shandong.

Morteza also went to Jinan but not sure whether will be put in the lineup.

Comment

Ganji is in the lineup today and will play as DM!

u can watch at http://www.tiantian.tv/channel/fyzq.html

Comment

Go Teda!

Comment

Originally posted by txshi View Post
              Ganji is in the lineup today and will play as DM!

u can watch at http://www.tiantian.tv/channel/fyzq.html
              thats where i'd like to have him try out in TM, to see how he would do..!!?
              IMO, for time being, he is our safest bet as Neku Replacement.

Comment

Good win, saw PAG celebrate happy with teammates after final whistle!
                Now 8th in table out of 16 teams, with 8 points. Hopefully they have synced and found their form, unlike the first few matches.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                  Good win, saw PAG celebrate happy with teammates after final whistle!
                  Now 8th in table out of 16 teams, with 8 points. Hopefully they have synced and found their form, unlike the first few matches.
                  !سپاس

You cannot imagine how I'm excited with this win! China established the professional league in 1994 and since then we never managed to achieve a victory in Ji'nan before! This is the last city we have conquered! (doesn't count Shijiazhuang since this is the first top league season for them)

Talking about the match, all fans are appreciating Barcos and Wang Xinxin (the guy who scored the last goal) but still many of us found it is a surprise that Morteza played as DM. Quite a few of we TEDA fans consider him as one of the best DM in the history of our team, even can be compared to Damiano Tommasi.

Personally I'm really glad to see Arie Haan dares to change and seems we are on the right way. Hope we can get a good position in the end of the season and as a TEDA fan, I really hope Morteza can play for TEDA for a long time.

Comment

!سپاس

You cannot imagine how I'm excited with this win! China established the professional league in 1994 and since then we never managed to achieve a victory in Ji'nan before! This is the last city we have conquered! (doesn't count Shijiazhuang since this is the first top league season for them)

Talking about the match, all fans are appreciating Barcos and Wang Xinxin (the guy who scored the last goal) but still many of us found it is a surprise that Morteza played as DM. Quite a few of we TEDA fans consider him as one of the best DM in the history of our team, even can be compared to Damiano Tommasi.

Personally I'm really glad to see Arie Haan dares to change and seems we are on the right way. Hope we can get a good position in the end of the season and as a TEDA fan, I really hope Morteza can play for TEDA for a long time.
                    As long as he stays away from Arab teams, I'm glad too.

Comment

Cuca (Shandong's manager) commented on Morteza in the post match press briefings

jounalist: The opponent's No. 3 Iranian player played well in the game. Can you make any comments on him? Is he the one you need [1]?
                      Cuca: Whatever he plays for TEDA not us. I like this kind of players as he is, and you can see how he played in the game: stead defense, good header. He can command his teammates and also can make pressure on the referee. He has such an ability on leadership and we really need a player like him

[1]: Shandong abandoned the Asian player quota in the winter transfer window.

Comment

!سپاس

Just as a note - in his club in Iran, Pouraliganji played DM. He only plays CB for the national team. In the next 5 years either Pouraliganji or Ezatollahi will be TM DM.

Comment

PAG is no where in highlights. I only saw him on a failed header and a goal Tianjin conceded.

Comment

Round 6

April 17
                            Beijing Guo'an 2-2 Guizhou Renhe 39,076
                            Shandong Luneng Taishan 2-3 Tianjin Teda 15,021
                            Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao 1-0 Hangzhou Greentown 46,321
                            April 18
                            Shanghai Shenxin 1-4 Changchun Yatai 6,661
                            Guangzhou R&F 0-0 Shijiazhuang Ever Bgight 8,383
                            Jiangsu Sainty 2-1 Liaoning Whowin 29,137
                            April 19
                            Shanghai SIPG 2-1 Chongqing Lifan 18,008
                            Henan Jianye 2-1 Shanghai Greenland Shenhua 20,255

Round 6 Total attendance:182,862 Average 22,858
                            Season Total attendance:1,083,023 Average 23,043

Table

Ranking Club Matches Points
                            1 Shanghai SIPG 6 14
                            2 Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao 6 13
                            3 Beijing Guo'an 6 12
                            ----------------------------------
                            4 Henan Jianye 6 11
                            5 Guangzhou R&F 6 10
                            6 Shanghai Greenland Shenhua 6 10
                            7 Jiangsu Sainty 6 10
                            8 Shandong Luneng Taishan 6 9
                            9 Tianjin Teda 6 8
                            10 Liaoning Whowin 6 8
                            11 Changchun Yatai 5 6
                            12 Hangzhou Greentown 6 6
                            13 Shijiazhuang Ever Bright 5 5
                            14 Guizhou Renhe 6 4
                            ----------------------------------
                            15 Chongqing Lifan 6 2
                            16 Shanghai Shenxin 6 0
                            I am Tigersandys
                            Forza Guo'an
                            加油!国安队!

Comment

Today is also Pouraliganjis Birthday! Tavalodet Mobarak Morteza Jaan.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranian-Fan View Post
                                Today is also Pouraliganjis Birthday! Tavalodet Mobarak Morteza Jaan.
                                Hopefully he will get some mushi mushi

Comment

Working...
                                X