Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With Arie Haan

with Teda fans

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/?itemid...5%D8%B1%D9%8A)

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
      btw, this seems to be Pouraliganji's personal instagram, it's worth following

https://instagram.com/mortezapouraliganji/
      What a sweetheart awww

Comment

morteza getting some love from Teda fans

Comment

Originally posted by txshi View Post
          Thanks bro,
          Since it is pre-season now, I'll write something about Tianjin, TEDA and other stuffs. I'm trying to cover some other things covered in this thread.
          - Watch CSL online
          I think this is the most widely concerned question in this thread. In China most people (at least me) watch CSL games via sina sports ( sports.sina.com.cn ) (if watch online). This website provides free tele live for nearly every CSL match without plugin (at lease I can watch it on Mac OS). But I doubt whether it can be accessed oversea.
          CSL round 1 will start on Mar. 8 and I'll post the sina live url here to have a test
          - Match time of CSL
          Generally CSL starts in March and ends in November, has 30 rounds totally. The kick off time generally are 15:35/19:35 (GMT +8) on Saturday or Sunday
          Teda's first round match is on Mar 8th, 19:45 (GMT +8)
          -------------------------------------------------------------------
          Below are some other background information of Tianjin and Tianjin TEDA F.C.
          - Tianjin
          Tianjin is a metropolis in China: one of the four Municipalities (cities directly under the Central Government), and a city of top 5 biggest city in China Mainland (just like Shiraz in Iran more or less)
          - Tianjin TEDA
          It is a long story to talk about the history of TEDA F.C. . Briefly, you can see TEDA as the only team that inherits the honor, spirit and other things from old Tianjin Football Team (actually in China we don't distinguish "Tianjin Football Team" and "TEDA Football Team").
          The best position TEDA acquired is runner-up in 2010. In 2011 we qualified in the ACL for the second time and entered the 1/8 final (the only Chinese team knocked out from the group stage). In the same year we won the China's FA Cup. From 2012, since lacking of investment, we ranked middle in the table. But this year a new enterprise invested much to the team and the performance in the new season can be expected.
          - Halal food in Tianjin
          It is an interesting topic. 2% of Tianjiners are muslim and there are many halal restaurants in Tianjin. But most of them make traditional Chinese food using halal materials. There are also many Uyghur restaurants selling BBQ and other dishes similar to Arabic food or Turkish food, but I'm not sure whether it is similar to Persian food.
          Welcome you to Tianjin
          Xiexie- ive been Tianjin and have 2 Chinese friends there, the food at Go Believe Restaurant where the emperors ordered from is absolutely gorgeous!

it's a great city, whilst Dalian not far away has deteriorated, Tianjin has blossomed.
          sigpic
          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

when is the next match?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              when is the next match?
              Sunday 8 March against Henan Jianye.

Comment

good for him. he will have a different prospective now. he is young. 1 year in China will not hurt him. it will only make him better.
                IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                  good for him. he will have a different prospective now. he is young. 1 year in China will not hurt him. it will only make him better.
                  I agree with the "young" attribute. But I think his career would have been better served in PG. As much as China is going to be the big thing (again), their football is way below our own or even Qatar/UAE. I am not an expert and nor I am suggesting he would not improve there. But I really doubt he will have any exposure to bigger markets. His only hope from now on will be playing in TM, and that is just not enough.

Nevertheless, I wish him the best.
                  .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

TEDA has announed the player list for the new season. Morteza has the No. 3 jersey

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                      Xiexie- ive been Tianjin and have 2 Chinese friends there, the food at Go Believe Restaurant where the emperors ordered from is absolutely gorgeous!

it's a great city, whilst Dalian not far away has deteriorated, Tianjin has blossomed.
                      Haha welcome to Tianjin again! Go Believe is the best Tianjin-cuisine restaurant, you have a good luck

Comment

we should buy his jersey, and support the guy

Comment

Morteza taking his new jersey in the pre-season press briefing

The two Chinese characters are the new sponsor's name, *not* TEDA's Chinese name. In CSL, jersey doesn't have player's name printed on it

In Chinese, Tianjin TEDA is written as 天津泰达. TEDA is the short for Tianjin Economic Developing Area

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                            That's one UGLY jersey.

Comment

Originally posted by txshi View Post

Morteza taking his new jersey in the pre-season press briefing

The two Chinese characters are the new sponsor's name, *not* TEDA's Chinese name. In CSL, jersey doesn't have player's name printed on it

In Chinese, Tianjin TEDA is written as 天津泰达. TEDA is the short for Tianjin Economic Developing Area
                              In Iran it's the same, some clubs have sponsors and some their name.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                                Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                                That's one UGLY jersey.

I will support this guy wherever he goes but never ever i would pay for such a jersey.
                                IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Working...
                                X